Chapter 58 ☺️

So disappointed you guys didn't complete the target 😔😔...
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲💔💔💔💔💔💔...

Just posting for my regular readers who love my story and wanna read it .....
Please keep supporting me 😔😔......

Let's start...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Morning..

The room is bright with the morning sunlight pouring in. Riddhima and Vansh are curled up together naked in a duvet fast asleep. They look peaceful and content in each other's arms....
Riddhima slowly wakes up, blinking her eyes open. She smiles softly upon seeing Vansh sleeping beside her. She brushes his cheek gently with her fingertips, then cuddles closer to him....

R:(whispering) Good morning, Vansh....

Vansh stirs, slowly awakening from his slumber. He blinks a few times, his gaze focusing on Riddhima. A smile tugs at his lips as he takes her closer to himself....

V:Good morning humari janglli Billi 😜😜 ..

Riddhima blushes 🙈🙈 and hit on his chest ..
Vansh giggles and kisses her hairs and tighten his grip on her ....

V: college Nahi Jana Aaj 😊😊..

R:nahii Dil Nahi Hai ..or Aaj ap bhi office Nahi jayengy..

V:kyu ..

R:kyu ky aaj hum sare din apky Sath bitana chahty Hain ..

V: really 😍😍..

R:really 🥰🥰..

They exchange a tender kiss, their lips meeting softly in a gentle display of their affection. Vansh tightens his embrace around Riddhima, reveling in her warmth.

R:🥱🥱vansh humein Abhi bhi need arahi Hai ..

V: humein bhi 🥱🥱..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima is standing by the counter, preparing coffee with a smile on her face...Vansh enters the kitchen and without hesitation, he wraps his arms around her, nuzzling his face in her neck...He starts sucking her hickey on her neck given by him ..Riddhima's eyes widen, surprised by his sudden affectionate gesture....

R:ap kab uthy 😳😳..

V:hmm Abhi Abhi 🥱🥱..

Vansh continues to rub his nose against her neck...

V: riddhima I still can't believe..ky ap itni bold hosakti Hain..I mean I just can't get over of yesterday's night..it was too hot and romantic 😘😘😘

Unbeknownst to Vansh, Riddhima has put earphones in her ears and is engrossed in a conversation with her friends. Her friends, amused by the situation, giggle mischievously on the other end of the call.

Jiya: (teasingly) Ooo wow riddhima to aise Manya Hai tune jiju KO 😜🤭🤭..

Sonam:(laughing) riddhima tune to Jiju ky Sath Sath humein bhi surprise kardiya ..

Benita: girls stop na ..Vansh Jiju kafi Nahi Jo tum log bhi ussko tang kar rahi😜😜😜...

Embarrassment fills Riddhima's face as she realizes her friends have overheard everything.... In a split second, she cuts the call and pushes Vansh away, frustration and embarrassment clearly evident in her voice....

R:(embarrassed) Vansh yeh Apne Kya kardiya 😳😳😳...

V:kiss Kiya ..kyu Nahi kar sakty Kya 😕😕..