Chapter 54 💕

So disappointed you guys didn't complete the target 😔😔...
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲💔💔💔💔💔💔...

Just posting for my regular readers...
Please keep supporting me 😔😔..
Chalo ab baaton main time waste Nahi karty ...

Let's start...

Mature content 🥵

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞....

She couldn’t get close enough. She knew that there was something that would bring even more closer... something that would make them one again in all senses . She needed him more, her body needed him more....
The heat continued to build inside her until she felt she would spontaneously burst into flames when vansh sensually suck her neck ......

R:(whimper ) vanshh..

Her voice fell away as she tilted her head to one side allowing vansh more room to kiss her. He gladly took the opportunity and kissed her more spontaneously.....
His hands slowly moved downward. He divested her of the remaining clothes until she was completely bare before him....

Her face flushed crimson as she saw him gazing at her with loving yet appreciative eyes.....

V: beautiful ❤️...

Her eyes automatically lowered, but vansh  raised her chin.

V : Don’t be shy sweetheart You’re so lovely...

She grew even more red at that but then her eyes widened as she felt vansh touching her inner core...
She had grown slightly apprehensive.
Vansh pulled her to him and gave a searing kiss.
His hands  gave  a slight squeeze on her core earning a sharp gasp from her lips....
Their tongues are fighting with each other in a passionate kiss ....
.........
His fingertips caressed her womanhood and stroked her to unbelievable pleasure......

Vanah move down to her core ...
He softy kiss her sweet spot ..
she hissed..he starts moving his lips spontaneously..he is sucking and nibbling her core ..she turned moaning mess ...she bite her lips and rolls her eyes in pleasure..
She hold his head and pulling him more in anticipation ....
He is sucking her more and more..
In no time she realese with a heavy breath...
She touched his still chest and managed a whisper.
R(whispering) : Vansh I want to touch you too....

Riddhima soft whisper nearly made vansh lose his control. He was not new to this. He had  experiences before but they seemed nothing compared to this....
The scent of her lily perfume and soap, the softness of her against him, the beautiful sight of her bare in front of him and her lips made it almost crazy for her ....

He pull her above him ..they look deeply into each other eyes..
she crass his face and his kiss eyes ,nose forehead and finally place her lips on his ....
She dig her face in his neck and start peppering sloppy kisses on his neck ...he hold her waist more tightly..he is feeling overwhelmed with her gesture..she keep kissing and sucking his neck ... she move to her chest a mark it with her love bites ..in all while Vansh just enjoying the pleasure given by his wife...
Vansh again rolled over her and come upon her...
He kissed her forehead affectionately ...

V:I love you my jaan ..

She smile and cup her face..

R:I love you too my jaan ...

Vansh can't wait more to claim her again as his ..
He nudged her legs apart and moved himself over her ....
He rub himself over her .. she gasped...
He pushed himself inside her with full force..
She hissed and hug him tightly digging her nails in his shoulders ...
She gave an involuntary shiver as he entered her. She clenched her eyes....He penetrated her and took in a kiss .... He kept still for a moment, waiting for her to become ready .....
He felt her relax and kisses her eyes...
After some time when he feels she is adjust and now little comfortable..he starts moving slowly into her..she hug him and start moaning his name in pleasure..he feels aroused and faster his speed..
Now the pleasure took over their desire more ...she start maoning hardly....