Chapter 61 😎

112211

No expectations but still request you to complete the target..

Give your honest reviews and also please DM me if you want to suggest me something..

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

VANSH'S OFFICE

Vansh is sitting at his desk, engrossed in his work. Suddenly, his Assistant visibly anxious, bursts into the office....

V:Kya Hua Neil aise ghabra kyu rahe ho 🙄🙄..

N:sir bahir police aai Hai ..woh apko bula rahe Hain

Vansh's face tightens with concern. He swiftly stands up, following his assistant outside. As he steps out, he notices Yug standing there with the police inspector, his face and clothes stained with blood.

V(whisper) to yeh baat Hai 😒😒..

Y:sir yehi Hai woh insan jissne Mujhe Jaan sy marne Ki Koshish Ki Hai 😥😥.. buhat mushkil sy main apni Jaan BAcha kar Bhaaga Tha

Vansh's expression shifts from angry to disbelief. His eyes widen in shock...

V: what yeh Kya bakwas Hai..humne kab tumhe Jaan sy marne Ki Koshish Ki Hai ..humein to bas tumhe warn Kiya Tha 🤬🤬ky humari patni sy dor raho ..

Y:(gritting his teeth) Don't lie Mr Vansh Rai Singhania .. Tumne Mujhe mara or phir mujhpar goliyaan chalai woh to Meri qismat achi thi mein Bach Gaya 😥😥...

As the accusation sinks in, Vansh's demeanor changes. Anger fills his eyes, and he clenches his fists tightly.....

V:(furious) tumhara dimag to thekane par Hai na ..🤬🤬🤬.. inspector yeh jhoot Bol raha Hai humne aisa kuch Nahi Kiya ..hum manty Hain humne Issy mara par Goli humne isspar Goli Nahi chalai ...

The police inspector steps forward...

I:ab Jo baat hogi .. police station mein hogi.. constable arrest him..

V:but sir yeh humein jhooty case mein phasa raha Hai 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬..

I:yeh to investigation ky bad hi pata chalyga Kon kissko phasa raha Hai ...Abhi ap humare Sath coprate karain or chalain ..

Vansh, struggling to contain his rage, takes a deep breath and nods curtly...

V:Neil bhabhi ko iss bare mein kuch mat batana or jald sy jald humari zamant ky papers ready karwao ..

N:Ji sir main apky peechy hi araha hoon ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KITCHEN - EVENING

Riddhima  stands in her kitchen, softly humming a tune as she prepares dinner.... Suddenly, her phone rings, interrupting the melody she has created....
Riddhima quickly wipes her hands on her apron, rushing to answer the call. The caller ID displays an unknown number, but curiosity piques her interest, causing her to pick it up.

R:hello Kon 🙄..

There's a brief pause on the other end. Riddhima's smile fades as she hears a the caller .... Earth slips down from her feet ..

R:Ammi 😢😢...

Riddhima stood frozen, her mind racing with memories of the past. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat, but her mouth had gone dry. Her ammi's voice was like a sharp knife twisting in her heart, and it brought back all the hurt and pain she had been trying to forget for months ...