Chapter 62 💜

So so so disappointed
No expectations but still request you to complete the target..

Give your honest reviews and also please DM me if you want to suggest me something..

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima look at him in 😲😲😲..
Vansh kiss her lips ...
Riddhima blushes.... Vansh then gently rubs his nose against her neck, causing a shiver to run down her spine...
Riddhima closes her eyes, savoring the feeling of his affectionate gesture....
Vansh carefully lifts Riddhima into his arms, cradling her close to his chest. He carries her towards the nearby tent.....
Vansh lays Riddhima down on a comfortable mattress..
He gives her a mischievous smile..

R:🤨🤨..

Vansh bend going to kiss her but she turn her face ..

V:Kya Hua 🙄🙄..

R:vansh humein subha jaldi uthna Hai..ap Shayad bhool rahe Hain humein Kal hiking ky liye Jana Hai 😌😌😌..

V:Haan to 🙄🙄..

R:to yeh ky hum late Nahi Hona chahty .. issiliye Chup chap achy bachy ki Tarha so Jaiye ..

V:par riddhima 😕😕..

R:🤨🤨par war kuch Nahi humein buhat neend arahi Hai ..

V:par humein Nahi arahi na 😕😕..

R:Koshish karain ajayegi 😌..good night..

She kisses his lips ..She yawned and turned to another side facing her back to Vansh. Vansh noticed that she was feeling tired and hugged her from behind, nuzzling his cold nose into her neck....

V:ok so Jaiye but ..Kal hum apko bilkul bhi Sone Nahi daingy 😌😌😌...

She blush..As vansh rub his nose on her neck ..
Riddhima felt the goosebumps rising on her skin and shivered in response...

V: (hugging Riddhima from behind) kitni Sardi Hai na ..hum to freeze horahe Hain 🥶🥶🥶..

R: (turning towards Vansh) To ap blanket lein na ...

V:Haan likhin jab ap Yahan Hain to blanket Ki Kya zaroorat 😁😁hum Sath mein chipak kar soingy na to Sardi Nahi lagygi 😙😙😙...

R: (blushing) ap Kabhi Nahi sudharengy vansh 😳😳😳...

Vansh feeling very cold and started to rub his legs against hers... Riddhima turned back towards him, snuggling into his arms....She wrapped her legs around his and hugged him back tightly, feeling his warmth spread through her....

R:ab thek Hai 😝😝...

V:😂😂yes Mrs rai singhania..humare Sath reh reh kar ap bhi romantic hogai Hai 😍😍😍..

Vansh grabbed a blanket and covered them both, cocooning them in a warm embrace... They lay there, lost in the warmth of each other's arms, tracing their fingers over each other's bodies.....Vansh nuzzl his face in her crook of neck wrap her in his arms securely...
As they cuddled together, the cold outside didn't matter...
Riddhima remembers about Her mothers phone call and thought to tell this to vansh ..
She look at vansh who's eyes are close ..she smile and kiss his forehead and decide will tell him tomorrow..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Benita and Sonam, both exhausted yet exhilarated, enter the tent with hearts full of joy. Their faces are flushed, and their clothes are a little disheveled from their day-long hiking and exploring expedition in the breathtaking landscapes of Kashmir....