Chapter 32🤗

5 am in the morning...

Riansh are lying on bed cuddling in each other embrace..
Riddhima is sleeping but vansh didn't..he is staring at her with love filled eyes..
He didn't sleep whole night..

Alarm ring which broke riddhima sleep..she look at him and blush thinking about last night..she cuddle more into his chest..

R:ap aaj itni jaldi jag gaye 🙈🤗..

V:😊😊hum soye hi kab thy ..

R:😳😳..

V:apko lagta hai Kal ki khubsoorat raat KY bad humein neend Ani thi ...

Vansh suppress his lips on her forehead....

V:pata hai hum sari raat bas apko hi dekhty Rahe ...humari Nazar hi nahi hat Rahi Thi ap par Sy 😍😍...

R:hmm🙈🙈🙈...

She come out from his embrace and wrap a sheet around herself she try to sit on bed but felt a sharp pain in her abdomen..she hissed..

V: riddhima Kahan ja Rahi hain ..apko aram ki zaroorat hai 😟..

R:vansh humein shower Lena hai ..namaz ka waqt horaha hai.

V:😟😟😟

R:vansh aise mat dekhain it's ok hum thek hain 😊😊..

She get up and again feel extreme pain in her lower part ..she again sit on bed holding her stomach..
Vansh come near her and put his hands on her shoulder.. she lean on him.. she smile seeing his worried face so he can't worried more for her..

V:I am sorry yeh sab humari wajha Sy ho raha hai 🥺🥺🥺..

Riddhima give him a angry glare and put his finger on his lips

R: shhhhhhhhh vansh please stop it ...ab ap humein gussa Dila Rahe hain 😠..

V:ok sorry..😟

R:🤨🤨

V: humara Matlab😟 ...acha hum apki help kar dety hai...

Vansh pick her up in his arms and move toward washroom..
He going to take her inside when she stop him..

R:vansh Hum manage kar laingy 😳😳😳..

V: are you sure?

R:ji ap jaiye 😳...

She went to take shower..
Vansh move back to bed..he saw blood stains on bedsheet ..he take off the bedsheet ..she come out after taking shower..she look at him who is arranging another bedsheet..

R:vansh ap rehne dain hum kar dety hain 😳😳😳..

V:ohh ho ab iss ko karne main kha bari baat hai hum kar dety hain Ap namaz parh lain 😊😊..

and again lye on bed..
After some time riddhima come out from washroom..she offers prayer and move to him..
He is sleeping peacefully like a baby 😴... She smile..she sit near him crass his hairs and kiss his forehead..
Vansh turn and put his head on her lap and nuzzle his head in her stomach wrapping his arms around her waist... she blushed..
Vansh start peppering soft kisses on her belly..

R:vansh ap jag Rahe hain 😳😳😳..

He look at her and give her a naughty smirk..

R:😳😳😳..

Vansh pull her and she landed on his chest..
He open her hairs which are tie in a bun ..he nuzzle his face in her neck and inhale her sweet fragrance..

V:apki yeh khushboo humein pagal bana deti hai..

He rolled over her now she is beneath him..he peck her lips..