Chapter 65 🫂

No expectations but still request you to complete the target..

Give your honest reviews and also please DM me if you want to suggest me something..

Please do inline Comments..

Just come back to complete this story book because I personally connect with this 🥺🥺🥺..

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                        HOSPITAL

Vansh steps out from the ward room with a radiant smile on his face. He has just met his mother after ages, and it's evident that their conversation has brought him immense joy and contentment. He takes a deep breath and looks around the hospital corridor, feeling a sense of relief....
Seeing Riddhima Vansh's smile widens even more....

V:(coming closer) Riddhima, let's go 😊😊😊..

Riddhima reaches out and holds Vansh's hand, intertwining their fingers....

R:ap ko Dekh kar lag raha Hai ky Apka bharosa Jeet Gaya..

V:pata Nahi par humein umeed Hai iss Baar humara wishwas Nahi tooty ga ☺️☺️...

R:inn shaa Allah 😊

V:inn shaa Allah 😊🤞...Thank you humein himmat dene ky liye ..

Riddhima smiles warmly..

R:Ghar chalain 😊😊😊..

V:yeah let's go..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh and Riddhima are driving towards their home, but Vansh takes an unexpected turn, diverting their route. Riddhima looks at Vansh with confusion and curiosity.

R:(confused)Vansh, hum kahan ja rahe hain? 🙄🙄🙄

Vansh smiles, keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

V: Wait, pata lag jayega 😉..

Riddhima, though puzzled,After a few minutes, Vansh stops the car in front of Riddhima's mother's house. Riddhima's eyes widen with surprise, her heart skipping a beat.
Riddhima turns to Vansh, her voice trembling with disbelief.

R:(teary-eyed)Vansh, ye sab kya hai?

Vansh reaches out and gently wipes away a tear from Riddhima's cheek..

V:Riddhima, ab aapki bari hai. Jaise aapne humeinhimmat di ky hum  apni amma se baat karain, waise hi ab aapki bari hai jaye aur miliye unse...

Tears continue to trickle down Riddhima's face as a mix of emotions overwhelm her. She hugs Vansh tightly..
Riddhima whispers through her tears.

R:Thank you 🥺🥺🥺🥺..

Vansh  kisses Riddhima's forehead..

V:All the best Jaan 😘😘..

Riddhima takes a deep breath, mustering up the courage to face her past... she steps out of the car, ready to confront her fears...

Riddhima steps into her  home, a flood of emotions washing over her. Memories of her past, both joyful and painful, rush through her mind like a whirlwind. She recalls the happy moments spent with her dadi and mother, but the betrayal that had shattered her lingers as well.

Lost in her thoughts, Riddhima is startled when her mother catches sight of her standing in the doorway. Mehak's face lights up with a mix of surprise, relief, and overwhelming love. She rushes towards Riddhima and envelops her in a long-awaited embrace. Tears stream down both their faces.