Chapter 59 😥

So hurt and disappointed with your response 🥲🥲🥲..
But still I posting for my loyal readers...

Don't have any expectations from you guys 🙂🙂🥲🥲...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MORNING

Riddhima is seen bustling in her room, gathering her college books and preparing herself for the day. She looks at her reflection in the mirror, adjusting her outfit before grabbing her bag.

Vansh sits at his desk, looking slightly distracted. He holds a bouquet of flowers in his hand, a thoughtful expression on his face, lost in his thoughts.

Riddhima enters looking vibrant and cheerful. She notices Vansh's hesitance and urges him to hurry.

R :Vansh Kya Hua 🙄🙄..or ap ready Nahi hue hum late hojayengy ..

Vansh snaps back to reality, realizing he might be overthinking...

R:or choriye yeh bouquet ...

He forces a smile and nods, putting the bouquet aside.

V:hum ready Hain ..chalin 😊😊..

Riddhima walks closer to Vansh and picks up a toast from the breakfast tray. She takes a bite and offers the other half to Vansh, who declines.

R: jaldi sy khaye Issy🤨 ..bhooky Peet hum apko Jane Nahi daingy ..

Vansh looks at Riddhima, his gaze lingering for a moment. He finally gives in and takes a bite off the toast from Riddhima's hand.
Riddhima observes him with a questioning look, wondering why he's lost in thought. Vansh, avoiding eye contact, smoothly starts eating the toast....

They finish their breakfast and get ready to leave...

Vansh holds Riddhima's face gently, planting a loving kiss on her forehead. Riddhima smiles brightly at the affection, her eyes sparkling with joy...

V:take care of yourself 😙...

Riddhima peck his lips and hugs Vansh tightly, feeling the warmth of their love...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CLASSROOM

Riddhima sits at her classroom bench, opening her book to prepare for the lecture. Suddenly, she notices a folded note in her book. Intrigued, she picks it up and unfolds it slowly. It contains a lovely romantic message that brings a blush to her face....She glances around, guessing that Vansh must have left it for her.

Sonam notices her blushing and can't resist teasing her.

S: (smiling mischievously)
Riddhima Jiju KO bolo kahi to tumhe Akela chor Diya karain 😁😁😁..Yahan collage mein bhi romance 😆😆😆..

She looks at Sonam, her cheeks still tinged with a rosy blush.

R: (whispering) Hum unhe Kaise ROK sakty Hain ..he loves to do such things for me 🥰🥰..

S: You two are really adorable 😍😍...

Both giggles..
Unbeknownst to her, a boy a few benches away is watching her with intense and obsessed eyes.

After the lecture ends, Riddhima and her friends make their way to the canteen. As they chat and laugh, Riddhima notices a boy is continually staring her and smiling at her ....It sends a shiver down her spine, and she shares her concerns with Sonam...

R:(low voice) Sonam woh larka kabse humein ghoore ja raha Hai..humein gussa araha hai 😠😠..

S:  Don't worry, Riddhima...hum Hain na tumahare Sath ..tum bas ignore Karo ussko ..in Sab ka to kam hi yeh Hai 😑😑😑...