Chapter 53 😍❤️

Do share and like my story..
Need inline comments ..
Back to see your immense love 💕💕💕💕💕💕...

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Evening Time..

Riddhima is reading a novel and eating snacks. Suddenly, she hears the sound of rain and quickly goes towards the balcony.

Riddhima stands on the balcony, wearing a white saree, letting the raindrops cascade over her. She closes her eyes, tilts her head back, and breathes in the petrichor. Her face reflects pure contentment...

She starts enjoying the rain..
She is dancing happily and enjoying te rain..

The sliding glass door behind her opens, and Vansh steps out onto the balcony. The sound of the rain fades into the background as he observes Riddhima, captivated by her beauty.

Vansh slowly approaches Riddhima and wraps his arms around her from behind. His touch sends shivers down her spine .. first she gets shock but when she recognized the touch she leans back into his embrace, feeling safe and loved...

R:ap kab aye😃 ..

V:(whispering)jab ap humare Bina Barish enjoy kar Rahi thi 😘😘..

Riddhima turns around, her eyes glistening with love and happiness. She brushes the wet strands of hair away from her face, gazing into Vansh's eyes...

R:Kaisa Raha aaj ka din 😊😊..

V:thek tha ..I missed you so much..

Vansh takes Riddhima's hands and kisses her and then they sway gently to the rhythm of the rain. They revel in their shared presence and the sensuality of the moment.

Drops of rain trickle down their faces as their bodies move closer to each other. Their breathing quickens, laced with desire...
Riddhima runs her fingers through Vansh's damp hair, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

R:(teasingly)
Maybe ..Barish ki bondon ki ilawa bhi koi apko ..apne itna hi qareeb mehsoos Karna chahta hai 😉😉..

Vansh pulls Riddhima even closer, their bodies now pressed against each other.

V:why not...hum to hamesha hi ready rehty hain 😜..

Vansh leans in, his hand reaching out to caress Riddhima's cheek. She closes her eyes, savoring his touch, and lets out a soft sigh.

R:(whispering)Aaj pehli Baar ..Barish pehle sy bhi zyada achi or dilkash lag Rahi hai 🥰🥰🥰..

Vansh takes a step closer, his eyes deeply locked with Riddhima's. He gently runs his fingers through her wet hair, pushing it away from her face, and leans in to press his lips against hers.
Vansh suppress his lips tightly against her putting his tongue inside her mouth..
Riddhima wraps her arms around Vansh's neck, pulling him closer as their kisses deepen...
Their bodies sway together, moving in perfect harmony...vansh crass her waist giving shivers down her spine ..they part away with lack of oxygen..
They break their kiss, their foreheads resting against each other, their heavy breathing blending with the sound of the rain hitting the ground...
Vansh leans in to kiss Riddhima once again, but she blushes and tries to run away. Sensing her hesitation, Vansh firmly holds her hand and pulls her towards him. Riddhima's back collides with Vansh's chest, creating a gentle impact.She already drenched in rain ..Riddhima's skin gets exposed, adding an element of sensuality to the moment. Vansh grazes his fingers through Riddhima's damp hair, gently sliding them down her neck....
He then proceeds to shower tender kisses along her neck and shoulder, with softness and love...she clutch his hands in anticipation...vansh sensually kissing her shoulder blade .. making her shiver ...Vansh slide his hand on her waist and start crassing it while kissing her neck..she closes her eyes and totally lost in his touch ...
He again turn her and hold her closer to him ..their lips are just inch apart from each other..vansh going to place his lips on hers but riddhima put her hand on his lips ..