Chapter 52 💞

Thank you everyone for showering this much love on me...

Let's start...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NIGHT

The room is dimly lit with a warm glow small bedside lamp. The sound of rain gently tapping against the window creates a peaceful ambiance. Lying on the bed, Vansh is lost in his own thoughts, his eyes fixed on the ceiling..

Slowly, Riddhima enters the room, wearing a soft, cozy robe. She takes slips into bed, her presence drawing Vansh's attention. He looks over, his eyes meeting Riddhima's, and a soft smile spreads across his face.

V:(whispering) Riddhima 😊😊.

R(sweetly)Kya hua soye nahi ap abhi tak

Vansh remains silent for a moment, his gaze shifting from her eyes to her lips, then back up again.

V:(softly)apka wait kar Rahe thy 🥰🥰

Riddhima's eyes glisten with adoration as she listens intently to his words.

R:(affectionately) acha ji 🤭🤭..

Vansh nestled comfortably in Riddhima's arms, their bodies entwined. The air is filled with a sense of tranquility and a mix of emotions.Vansh buried himself totally in her arms .. riddhima grins .
Riddhima gently runs her fingers through Vansh's hair, soothingly stroking his head. Her touch is tender, filled with love and longing. Vansh closes his eyes, cherishing the warmth and comfort of the moment..

V:kitni din bad hum yeh sukoon dobara Sy mehsoos kar par rahe hain 🥰🥰🥰..

Vansh reaches out, gently tracing his fingers along Riddhima's cheek, savoring her warmth and reveling in the love that radiates from her.
Riddhima's heart swells with emotion, and she places her hand on top of his, holding it securely.

R(teary-eyed)Vansh humne bhi apky iss ehsaas ko buhat miss Kiya hai 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Vansh gently shifts his body closer to Riddhima's, their faces mere inches apart. He cups her cheek with his hand, their foreheads pressed together.

V(tenderly)I promise, Riddhima, ..abse humare beech koi deewar nahi ayegi 🥺🥺🥺..

R(teary-eyed)I believe you..Vansh. I believe in us...

Vansh's hand softly caresses Riddhima's back, as if trying to memorize the contours of her body.

V:(low and vulnerable)Apko bahon mein Milne Wala sukoon ..humein duniya ki har takleef har dard bhula deta hai 🥰🥰...I missed you so much..

Riddhima lifts Vansh's face gently with her finger, looking deep into his eyes.

R(teary-eyed)I missed you too, Vansh... riddhima vansh KY Bina adhuri hai 🥺..

Vansh cups Riddhima's face..

V:vansh bhi riddhima KY Bina adhura hai 🥺..

Vansh gives a long kiss on Riddhima's forehead. Riddhima closes her eyes and feels his lips on her forehead, feeling happy and at peace...
Vansh once again buries his head on Riddhima's cleavage and tightly wraps his arms around her. Riddhima hugs him back, and both of them close their eyes, finally finding a peaceful slumber...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 2 days since vansh didn't come at home ..
Ganga is continually trying to contact with vansh but his phone is close and there is no news about him ..

Ganga is furiously roaming here and there... She clutches her phone tightly scrolling through the messages and missed calls that she has been repeatedly checking.