Chapter 57 🌝

Thank you so much you all for completing the target ❤️❤️❤️❤️...
Keep supporting me 😁😁..

Do inline comments 🤭🤭..

Let's start...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima roaming back and forth in her room thinking about jiya suggestion ..She feel it's not right..

Flashback

J: Riddhima tumhe bimar hone ka natak Karna chahye ..tumhe vansh KO Dekhna chahye ky usski wajha sy tum bimar parh gai ho..khud guilt feel Karne sy acha Hai ussko guilty feel karwao tabhi wo sabak seekhy ga ..phir Dekhna Kaise tumahare peechy dum chaly Ki Tarha ghoome ga 😈😈..

End .

R:Nahi hum aisa bilkul Nahi karaingy 😕😕..humne pehle hi vansh ka Dil dukhaya Hai ..ab aise bimari ka jhoota natak karky hum unhe or pareshan Nahi kar sakty ..humein kuch or sochna chahye 🤔🤔🤔..par hum kya karain kuch samjh hi Nahi araha 🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Whole day passed riddhima thinking about it ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night...

Riansh bedroom..

Vansh sits on the edge of his bed, engrossed in his phone. He scrolls through messages and notifications, unaware of the sadness that lingers in the corner of the room. Riddhima stands there, her gaze fixed on Vansh, her face reflecting a mixture of hurt and guilt.

R:hum par Zara bhi dehan Nahi Diya 😢..jabse aye Hain phone mein lagy hue Hain 😕😕😕..

She clenches her fists, fighting back tears, struggling to make sense of what went wrong. Riddhima takes a deep breath, gathering her resolve, and silently makes her way towards Vansh...
As she approaches him, Vansh seems oblivious to her presence, his attention still absorbed by the world inside his phone. Riddhima feels angry + hurt...

R: (whispering to herself)
Yeh to humse bhi zyada tantrums Dekha rahe Hain 😒😒😒

Her heart feels heavy with remorse, blaming herself for the fracture that has developed between them. She contemplates how to win back Vansh's attention, how to make him see that her love for him knows no bounds...Vansh is laughing in his mind seeing her struggles ..but he is stuck to his cold behaviour...

Riddhima takes a step closer to Vansh, her eyes locked on him, her voice filled with determination.

R: Vansh ..

V:hmm koi kam Hai 🙂🙂..

She takes one more step towards Vansh, drawing his attention. As he looks up from his phone, their eyes meet - his filled with confusion, hers filled with a mix of sadness and love....
Riddhima musters a smile..just then vansh phone ring and he went out of the room to attend the call...

R:yeh call ko bhi Abhi ana Tha 🤦🤦🤦..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh come back to room after some minutes..
The room is dimly lit, with soft music playing in the background... Riddhima stands in the center of the room wearing vansh favourite black saree ...her eyes filled with determination... She slowly starts to sway her hips, her body moving gracefully to the rhythm of the sensuous song "Ang Laga De Re." Vansh, who enters the room, freezes in his tracks, his eyes widening with shock and disbelief.

V(stammering)Rid..d..imaa..😳😳😳..

Riddhima's seductive dance intensifies as she moves closer to Vansh, her eyes locked onto his. Her every movement oozes confidence, setting the room ablaze with her undeniable allure. She teases him, her fingers grazing the fabric of her saree, her body arching in tantalizing ways....