Chapter 42 😚

Hello 🥳🥳🥳..

Please do Inline comments 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺..
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please..................

Let's start 🥰🥰🥰🥰..

From past  some days
Mehak calls Riddhima every day, but Riddhima doesn't answer her phone. Mehak gets scared thinking that she might lose her daughter. That's why she lies to Riddhima by saying that she's happy for her happiness, but that is not true.
Now she wants to act well wisher of them to separate Riddhima and Vansh.
Riddhima, being a good daughter, has faith in her mother's words...But she does not know that her mother has some other intentions...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ishani was drying clothes and Kabir was sitting far away watching her with lustful gaze. He was looking around to make sure no one was there. Then he went and stood very close to Ishani and whispered  in her ear.

K: Hello beautiful ..

Ishani get scared and looks towards Kabir.

I:aap 😥..koi kam tha ..

K:haan Tum karogi 😏..

I:KY..a.. ka..m ..

Kabir coming close to her..she move backward ..

I:d .or Reh ..kr ...baa..t ka..ra..in ..

K:Jo kam mujhe karwana hai woh dor Reh kar thori hosakta hai 😈😈..

Kabir holds her hand, while Ishani tries to release herself...

I:humara hath choriye 🥺🥺🥺..

K:Chalo mere sath 😈😈
Kabir pulls her along and takes her to backyard...
Kabir put his hand on Ishani's mouth to silences her voice so that nobody can hear her..
He throw her on ground ..

K:jabse Tumhe dekha hai raaton ki neend urr Gai hai Meri ..aaj to main apne Mann ko shant karky hi rahonga ..😈😈..

Kabir seems to be approaching Ishani closely, so she pushes him with force and tries to run away, but he grabs onto her leg and she falls down with her face hitting the ground. Kabir slaps her and catches her by the hair, as she cries for help.

K:mujhe dhakka diya ab dekh tujhe kissi kabil nahi choronga main 😡😡😡😡😡..

I: please humein Jane dein 😭😭😭😭😭..koi hai ..baba 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..

K:yahan tujhe koi bachane nahi ane Wala 😈😈😈..

Kabir grabs her hair tightly and is about to kiss her when suddenly a strong leg hits his face and he falls on the ground...
Ishani look at the person and immediately hug him..

I:Angre 😭😭😭😭😭😭..

K:oye Teri itni himmat abhi Teri Malkin ko jaky batata Hun KY tune mujh par hath uthaya  😡😡😡😡

A:bakwas band kar apni 😡😡😡..abhi to hath uthaya hai agli Baar Ishani ki taraf ankh utha kar bhi dekha na to  hum Teri jaan ly laingy samjha ..or tujhe Jo Batana hai jisse Batana hai bata 😡😡😡😡😡..

Kabir left from there furiously..
Angre cup Ishani face and  wipes her tears..

A:ap thek hain ..

I:thank you thank you so much 🥺🥺🥺Agar aap aaj waqt par nahi aty to yeh 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..

A:shhh rona band karo humare hoty tumhare sath Kuch galat nahi Hoga ..

I:🥺🥺🥺..

A: please ab yeh Rona band karo or chalao humare sath ..