Chapter 56 🙁

Thank you so much you all for completing the target ❤️❤️❤️❤️...
Keep supporting me 😁😁..

Do inline comments 🤭🤭..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Same Day..

Vansh sitting in car ... Frustration and impatience are clearly visible on his face as he glances at his watch, realizing that he is already running late to pick up Riddhima from college......
Vansh taps his fingers anxiously on the steering wheel, his gaze constantly shifting between the unmoving traffic and his phone. He desperately tries to call Riddhima, hoping to calm his restless heart with her soothing voice, but to his bad there is no network...

V:Aaj sab kyun ulta ho raha hai..humne Socha tha riddhima KO surprise daingy but sab barbad hogaya pehle Ye traffic jam aur ab network bhi nahin... Riddhima pareshan horahi hongi 🤦🤦🤦...

Somehow vansh reached college..
To his shock the gate is closed and on one present there ..
Just then, a security guard approaches Vansh's car, a concerned expression on his face. Vansh rolls down the window, hoping for some answers...

S:Ji sir kya madad kar sakta hun mein apki..

V:hum apni wife ko pick Karne aye Hain ..

S:sorry sir but ab Yahan koi Nahi sab students ja chuky Hain Apki wife bhi chali gai hongi ..

V:ok ..

Vansh feel worry for her ..he dail her number but it's switched off ..
Vansh's anxiety reaches its peak, a sense of urgency taking over.

Without wasting another second, Vansh hurries back into his car and speeds away...
His focus lies solely on reaching home and finding Riddhima. The weight of the unknown situation weighs heavily on his heart.

As the car races towards their home, Vansh's mind is flooded with concern and worry. He prays that Riddhima is safe and fine ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riansh house..

As Vansh takes his first step inside, he anticipates relief flooding his heart. But to his dismay, he finds the house empty. His shoulders slump, and fear washes over his face...

V:,(panting, panicking) Riddhima Ghar Nahi aai 😥😥..to Kahan gai ..phone bhi Nahi lag raha ..Kya karain hum ..

Vansh's mind begins to race. Numerous negative thoughts flood his consciousness, leaving him breathless and consumed with worry....

V:humein dubara college ja kar Dekhna chahye 😥😥..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's 6 in the evening..

Vansh sits in his bedroom, holding his head in his hands. Tears stream down his face as he desperately tries to locate Riddhima for the past three hours. Frustration and helplessness fill his eyes. He contemplates reporting her disappearance to the police but realizes that it is too early to do so. Vansh is lost and doesn't know what to do...

Suddenly, the bedroom door swings open, and Riddhima enters, carrying several shopping bags...

R: vansh ap itni jaldi Ghar agaye 😄😄..

Listing her voice..
Vansh quickly gets up, rushing towards her, and envelops her in a tight embrace. It's as if his life revolves around Riddhima, and relief floods over him, causing him to weep uncontrollably...