Chapter 63 💫

No expectations but still request you to complete the target..

Give your honest reviews and also please DM me if you want to suggest me something..

Please do inline Comments..

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riansh come back to their home..And again gets busy in their life..

Evening

Riddhima is busy in doing household work when the door bell ring ..she immediately open the door thinking it must be vansh ..
But to her surprise  it's Sonam and Benita standing their..

R:ap Dono 🙂🙂..koi Kam Tha ..

S: riddhima ab aise to baat mat Karo na 😔😔we are sorry..humein aisa prank Nahi Karna chahye Tha ..

B:Haan hum apni Galati par Sharminda Hain sorry yaar 😔..

R:it's ok ..

S&B : really..

S:tune humein maaf kardiya..

R:Haan ...ab yehi khari rahengi ya andar bhi ayengi 😅😅..

S:Haan zaroor humein tujhe buhat kuch batana Hai 😍😍😍..

B:Haan yaar humein buhat Si gossips akhathi kar ky Rakhi Hain ..

S:Jiju Nazar Nahi araha 🙄..

R:Ane hi wale hongy ..ap bethyen hum kuch acha Sa bana kar laty Hain ☺️..

S:ok ..we are waiting..

B:Haan main riddhima ky hath ka Khana buhat miss kar rahi hun ..

Trio giggles..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BEDROOM MORNING

Riddhima lies on the bed, her face pale and her hand on her chest. She looks uneasy and anxious... Suddenly, she gets up and runs to washroom and starts vomiting ....
She come and sits on bed beside vansh while rubbing her chest..

Vansh hears her movement and  opens his eyes. He immediately notices her discomfort and sits up, concerned....

V:Kya Hua ..are you alright??

R:vansh 🥺.. tabiyat Kharab horahi Hai .. uneasy feel horaha Hai ..or Abhi vomit bhi hui Hai 🤢 ...

Vansh's eyes widen with realization as he connects the dots.

V: riddhima yeh sab to pregnancy symptoms Hain na ..to Kya pata 😀..apko test Karna chahye ...

Riddhima's face mirrors a mix of emotions hope, fear, and uncertainty....

R: par agar aisa na Hua to 😔..vansh hum aik or Baar disappoint Nahi Hona chahty 😔..

Vansh approaches her, his face filled with concern and tenderness. He wraps his arms around her in a comforting side hug...He kisses her cheek ...

V:hum Apka darr samjh sakty Hain ..or hum apko force bhi Nahi kar rahe take your time ..par hamesha yaad rakhiyega ..apky vansh hamesha apky Sath Hain ☺️☺️..

Riddhima's eyes well up with tears as she looks into Vansh's eyes, appreciating his understanding and unwavering support....

R:I love you Jaan 🥺🥺..

Vansh leans in and gently kisses her forehead, wiping away her tears.

V:I love you too love ..

Vansh pull Riddhima effortlessly in his lap ....