Chapter 45 🤩

Thank you everyone 🙏🙏...

I am so happy and overwhelmed seeing your love for my story..I will try my best to entertain you 🥰🥰..
And I will surely continue my story 🥰😍😘😘..

Keep supporting and motivating me 🥰🥰🥰..

.
.
.
.
.
..

Let's start.....

Vansh comes to the dining table to take breakfast for Riddhima when his eyes fall on Kabir. Vansh's anger boils over, and he becomes furious..

V:Amma Humne kaha tha na yeh ghatiya insaan humein iss Ghar mein nahi dikhna chahye 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬..

Vansh grabs his collar and stands him up from his seat, then delivers a powerful punch to his face..

V:tune humari patni KY sath Jo Kiya hai na ussky bad to humara Dil Chahta hai Teri jaan ly lain 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬..

Vansh pushes him to the ground and strikes a kick to his stomach...kabir scream in pain ....

K:vansh 😣😣😣..

Vansh places his foot on his hand, and Kabir shouts loudly in pain..

V:issi hath Sy tune humari patni ko chuna tha na ..🤬🤬🤬..

Vansh picks up the knife from the table and stab it on Kabir hand ..
Ganga look at him in disbelief..
Vansh then twist his hand and broke it ..Kabir start crying in pain ..

V:abhi to hath tora hai agli bar hath ki jagha Teri gardan Hogi 😈😈😈😈..samjha ..or Amma apne iss paltu kutty ko jaldi Sy yahan Sy nikal do warna hum Bhool jayengy KY Tum humari maa ho or hum tumhare bety ..isse dhamki nahi chitawni samjhna 😈😈😈😈..

Vansh take the food and left ..

K:😭😭khare khare dekh Kya Rahi ho madad karo Meri ..

G:teri 🤬🤬🤬(ganga hit him)

K:😭😭😣.

G:humara Sara plan bigar diya 🤬🤬🤬🤬..ab mar aise hi ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh walked into the bedroom carrying a tray of breakfast for Riddhima. She fall sick and he wanted to make sure that she was well taken care of herself.
He placed the tray on the bedside table and gently woke her up...

V:jaan uth jaiye breakfast karlain ..(crassing her hairs)

R:nahi humein Sona hai 🥱🥱(cuddling in pillow )

V:thek hai par apki tabiyat thek nahii Kuch kha lijiye na 😕😕..

R:nahi humein bhook nahi 🥱..

Vansh pulls Riddhima into his lap...
She is not wearing anything just wrap in a while sheet ..she rest her head on his chest and wrap her arms around his neck..he smile and kiss her forehead..

V: riddhima Agar ap Kuch kahaingi nahi to thek kaise Hogi ..dekhy abhi bhi apko temperature hua hai 😕😕😕..

R:par humara Kuch khane ka man nahi 😩😩..

V:Thora sa humare liye 😕😕..

R:uff Allah 🤦..ok 😕..

Riddhima opened her eyes and smiled in appreciation as he sat down beside her...
He then picked up a spoonful of soup and feed it to her, taking care to make sure that it was neither too hot nor too cold...

V: riddhima humein 2 din KY liye out of city Jana hai 😐..

R:hum bhi chalaingy 😊..issi bahane humari outing bhi hojayegi ..