The End 💗

Warning ⚠️⚠️

Read at your own risk as after reading it many of you may be left unsatisfied but I can't do anything 🙂🙂🙂..
I already demotivated a lot with your response...🥲

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BEDROOM

A cosy blanket covering Vansh and Riddhima as they lie on their bed, cuddling close to each other. The TV screen glows softly, projecting a romantic movie...
Riddhima's eyes sparkle with anticipation as she watches the romantic scene unfold on the screen.. Riddhima's pregnancy hormones are running wild, causing her to feel an intense surge of desire towards Vansh....
Riddhima glances up at Vansh, her eyes filled with a mix of longing and anticipation..... Her heart races as her mind begins to wander.
With a playful smirk .....She starts gently rubbing her legs against Vansh's, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Vansh looks at her in amusement, a smile tugging at his lips....

V:Kya kar rahi Hain ap 🤭🤭..

R:kuch bhi to Nahi 😚😚..

He looks at her lovingly suspecting the burning desire in her.
She leans in closer to Vansh, her lips only inches away from his. Vansh pause, taken aback by the sudden change in the atmosphere.

V:Riddhima 🌝🌝..

R:vansh 😙😙😙...

Vansh looks at Riddhima, his eyes wide with surprise... He understands the unpredictability of pregnancy hormones and the effect they can have on a woman's body.

V: (teasingly) Someone seems to be getting excited.

Riddhima locks her gaze with Vansh, her smile turning seductive. Slowly, she pulls his face close to hers and captures his lips in a passionate kiss.... The world around them fades away as they get lost in the warmth of each other's embrace....
They continue kissing, their hands caressing and exploring. All the tension from their day melts away as their love and desire intertwine, creating a blissful connection between them. The gentle rhythm of their breaths synchronizes as they hold each other like there is no tomorrow....
Exhausted from their passionate exchange, they break the kiss and settle into a comfortable position, nuzzling against each other....

V: you want me to move further..

She nods and they involve in their sweet pleasure moments..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The living room is elegantly decorated for a dinner party. Riddhima, wearing a beautiful dress, carefully arranges the centerpiece on the dining table. She takes a step back, satisfied with her preparations....

Vansh enters the room, looking suave in a suit...

V: Riddhima sab ready Hai na ..hum Nahi chahty Kisi bhi Cheez mein kami rahe ..pehli bar PRS company ky owner humare Ghar arahe Hain ...

Riddhima smile

R: yes vansh sab ready Hai ..or hum apko yaqeen sy keh sakty Hain woh apse impress hojayengy 😊😊😊..

He moves towards her and encircle his arms around her waist...

V:I hope so ..thank you Apne iss halat mein bhi itna sab Kiya ...I wish ky bas humara collaboration hojaye ..Issy humari company ko buhat profit hoga ..

R:inn shaa Allah 😊😊..

V:inn shaa Allah 🥰🥰...

Vansh kiss her forehead....
Just then, the doorbell rings..