chapter 60 😔

So many of my Loyal readers want me to continue this story and give it a proper ending..so I am extending the story for few more chapters..

Thanks for loving and supporting my story..
I feel overwhelmed and grateful for your support.. keep supporting 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰..

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yug sitting in his room and fuming in anger as he remembers how riddhima insults him and slap him..

Y:yeh tumne acha Nahi Kiya riddhima 😡😡😡😡... tumne Meri insult Ki ab main tumhe tumahare Pati or sab  ky samny insult Karonga .....phir dekhty Hain Kya hota Hai tumhare iss ego ka 😈😈😈😈...Mrs Rai Singhania 😈😈😈

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The place is decorated beautifully with fairy lights, colorful balloons, and streamers. Soft music plays in the background. Riddhima  stands near the entrance. She is excitedly talking to her friends, JIYA, SONAM, and BENITA.

J: (hugging Riddhima) welcome to the party bruh ..you are looking so pretty ☺️☺️..

R: thank you ..ap bhi buhat pyaari lag rahi hain ..

S: Riddhima Jiju Nahi aye ..

Riddhima signals towards the entrance, and in walks vansh.

R: Vansh ..yeh Hain humari friends 😊😊..

Jiya, Sonam, and Benita smiles...

J: Hello nice to meet you...

V: riddhima ny bataya ap sab unka Kitna khayal rakhti Hain ..thank you..

S: Don't say this Jiju 🤭🤭...we already know ap riddhima ky liye kitne possessive Hai 🤭🤭🤭..

Everyone shares a hearty laugh, their camaraderie evident.

B: you two are truly made for each other 🥰🥰..

The party is in full swing, with vibrant music playing in the background. Vansh sharing jokes and relishing the lively atmosphere.
Suddenly vansh eyes fall on someone...

V:(in mind) to yeh Hai Yug 😡😡😡..Abhi sabak sikhaty Hain Issy

Vansh excuses himself and exits the party area, his eyes narrowing as he spots Yug going out for a phone call too. Vansh's anger fuses with memories of Yug's audacity to propose to his wife. Determined to confront him, Vansh follows Yug, keeping his distance.
Yug stands near a dimly lit corner, engrossed in his phone call. As he speaks, unaware of the imminent danger approaching, Vansh silently creeps up behind him.

V:tumhe Laga tum humse Bach jaogy 😡😡😡..aisa Karna namumkin Hai ..

Vansh covers Yug's face from behind, blocking his eyes and mouth. Yug's body tenses up, sensing someone's presence.

Y:(struggling)Kon Hai ..choro Mujhe ..

Vansh swiftly restrains Yug, firmly tying his hands behind his back. Yug's eyes widen in shock and fear, realizing who has caught him off-guard.

V:Abhi pata Chal Jaye ga hum Kon Hain 😡😡😡😡..

Vansh channels his anger and frustration, unleashing his wrath upon Yug. Each blow carries the weight of suppressed emotions, unleashing a torrent of fury.
Yug writhes under the relentless assault, his body gradually covered in bruises and welts. The sounds of the party in the background are drowned out by the struggle and the heavy breathing of the two adversaries..
As Vansh finally exhausts his anger, he releases Yug, leaving him battered and bruised on the ground. His chest heaves with labored breaths as he looks down at the man whose audacity almost shattered his marital bliss.