𝑿𝑰𝑽. 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓

•••

Harper looked at the clothes that Robin had given her. She pulled a shirt from the bottom of the pile, "Oh sh*t." She breathed, holding it up and turning to Eddie, "I forgot to give this back to you!" In her hands was the Black Sabbath shirt that he had let her borrow. "Well, I guess now you've got an extra shirt." She said, folding it up and putting it in a separate pile.

"I wonder if Rick has a washer?" Eddie asked, fiddling with his rings.

Harper looked over her shoulder at the boy, "Good idea, once I get changed I'm gonna head over there. You stay here just in case."

"Yeah okay." Eddie said, before realizing what she said, "Wait you getting changed? Like- right now?" He asked, looking up at Harper shocked.

She nodded, "Yeah, that's what I said." Harper rolled her eyes, "Listen, I already told you I don't care." She said before turning her head back towards her clothes and stripping down to just her bra and panties.

Eddie's gaze was drawn towards her back, seeing the tattoo once more. He clenched his fists, all he wanted to do was run his fingers over those tattoos, feeling the warmth of her skin. It didn't help that she was wearing a matching, lacy, red, bra and panties. Harper turned slightly and Eddie caught a glimpse of the tattoo on her front again. His eyes traced over her curves before they were covered by a Pink Floyd T-Shirt. She then pulled up her jeans and tucked her shirt into them.

Her eyes widened slightly and she looked around frantically, throwing Eddie out of his trance, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Where's my Walkman?" She asked, glancing under the table before lifting her head and turning towards Eddie.

Eddie shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe, I can look for it while you go inside if you want." He seemed unbothered while eating his cereal.

"No." Harper demanded, "I need it now." She stepped over to the boat and leaned into it, her hips pressed against the metal as she bent at the waist while searching for her Walkman at the bottom of the boat.

Eddie's eyes widened and he turned his head away quickly, looking anywhere but Harper. She let out a sigh of relief and pulled her Walkman out of the bottom of the boat before clipping it to her belt.

"What- uh... why do you need your Walkman so bad?" He asked, unsure if it was a sensitive topic.

"I'll tell you once I get back." She paused, rewinding the music, "Take off your shirt."

"You really want me to strip down that bad, sweetheart?" Eddie asked, looking up at Harper, her face was tinted red.

She raised her eyebrows, "As if I'd ever wanna see you naked."

"Ouch-" Eddie said pressing his hand over his heart before taking off his leather jacket and a cut-sleeve jean jacket. He then grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head before handing it to Harper. Her eyes were drawn to his surprisingly toned chest before she pulled her gaze away.

Harper took it and tucked it under her arm along with the other clothes she was holding, "Your Black Sabbath shirt is over there if you wanna use it." She explained before heading over to the door and opening it before turning to face Eddie, "Don't do anything stupid." She shut the door behind her and walked up to the front porch of the house.