𝑿𝑿𝑰. 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔

•••

"I mean, we're in a damn hellhole. Steve almost got torn apart by f*cking bats!" Eddie put his hands on his head, "I just— oh sh*t." He paused, looking up at Harper and grabbing her shoulders, "You left your Walkman on the boat!"

Harper nodded, "Well, even if I brought it in, it would have gotten wet so."

Nancy then decided to speak up, "You should be safe here... well at least mentally. Vecna is looking for people in Hawkins, as far as we know he doesn't even know we're down here."

Eddie sighed, rubbing his thumbs over her shoulders, "If you start to feel anything... tell me."

"I will," Harper said before Eddie slowly turned away.

He glanced over his shoulder, "I'm gonna get a better look." He then hopped up on a large rock that was in front of him and slowly stood up on it.

Harper heard footsteps as Robin walked up next to her, "Oh, he wants you bad." She said. Harper turned to her quickly, her face shocked.

"What?!" She asked, more surprised than questioning.

"Like, I can see it in his eyes." Robin continued, "The way he looks at you? He so wants to bang you."

Harper shook her head, "That's not... he couldn't be-"

"Well, you clearly want to bang him," Robin stated as if it was a well-known fact.

Harper's jaw dropped, "I do not!" She said before turning to Nancy (who was helping Steve up), "Nancy do I look like I want to bang Eddie?" She asked.

The girl looked at Harper and then at Eddie, "Absolutely."

"100%." Steve agreed slightly out of breath.

Eddie quickly turned around, cutting off their quiet conversation, "So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty sh*t?"

Nancy nodded, "Pretty much." She said, helping Steve. Eddie took a step forward before Nancy cut him off, "Wait! Watch out for the vines! It's all a hive mind."

"It's all a what?" Eddie asked, looking down at the vines.

Steve spoke up, "All the creepy crawlies around here, dude. They're, like, one or something." He paused waving his hand and gesturing to the vines, "You step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna."

Eddie nodded, looking down at the vines, "Shit." He said with a downward smile. Eddie slowly made his way down the rock avoiding the vines.

"But everything from our world is still here right? Except people?" Robin asked, "Obviously?"

Nancy nodded, "As far as I understand it, yeah."

"So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades, and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate," Robin explained quickly.

Steve shook his head, "Yeah, I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin." He glanced over at her, "But guns? Yeah, sure."