𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰. 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆

•••

Harper had quickly grown bored, she let out a groan before standing up from her seat, "I wonder if this sh*thole has any food in it." She stepped over to the cabinets that were on the other side of the RV. She opened the top ones and looked inside, only seeing bowls, plates, and cups. She let out a sigh and leaned down, opening the bottom cabinets.

Eddie knew he shouldn't be looking, but his eyes were firmly plastered in her ass. What he had said the other day to Harper was true, she did have a nice ass. But not just that. She was really perfect. She was kind and smart, she liked D&D, and she was beautiful. Every time Eddie set his eyes on her he was sent into a mental frenzy.

He liked her so Goddamn much.

Like actually liked her, he didn't just want her, he liked her.

She stood back up, pulling out a box of cereal, "I swear if I eat anymore damn Honey Combs I'm gonna puke." Harper tossed the box to the side before leaning back down towards the cabinets again.

This time Eddie's eyes were drawn to her face, her tongue stuck out slightly as she thought, and her hair perfectly spilled over her shoulders, framing her face beautifully. Her cheeks were slightly rosy and so was her nose, something Eddie had noticed when she was high or drunk. He guessed that was just normal for her face. His thoughts were brought back to when he had stayed at her house, the morning that she had been cursed by Vecna. Afterwards, they had almost kissed.

Right?

Eddie remembered the feeling of her hands sliding down his chest. She was going to kiss him. He was sure of it.

But what if she was just scared? What if she just needed comfort and that was why?

Harper let out a relieved sigh as she pulled a bag of dried mangos out of the cabinet, "They definitely didn't look like the type to have dried mangos." She turned around to face Eddie, not having a single idea what was going on in his head, "Want one Eds?" Harper asked, sitting down in front of him and opening the bag. The boy looked down skeptically at the dried fruit.

"Nahhh, I'm good." He waved his hands in front of him, "I don't really like uh, whatever that is." Eddie gestured to the bag.

Harper opened the bag and pulled one of the pieces of mango out, "Come onnn... Have you ever tried it before?" She asked.

"No."

The girl in front of Eddie chuckled, "Well, you won't know if you like it unless you try it." She held a piece of the mango out to him, holding it close to his face.

Eddie let out a muffled groan as he held his hands over his face, "Fine." He held his hands out towards Harper, letting her set the fruit down in his hands. He looked down at it, an expression of disgust on his face. Harper looked at him expectantly as he took a small bite, "I, uh, I don't hate it... but I really don't like the texture." He explained, his voice slightly higher than normal, handing the rest of the mango to Harper.

The girl gratefully took the rest of the mango and plopped it in her mouth, after she finished it she nodded at Eddie, "The texture isn't great." She agreed, her voice full of laughter, "You know I've always hated the texture of velvet." Harper leaned forward on the table as if telling Eddie a great secret.

"Really?" Eddie looked at her shocked, "Velvet?"

"Mhm." Harper nodded, "I hate a lot of textures... velvet, microfiber towels, cotton balls rice, chalk- like when it's on your hands and you rub your fingers together..." Harper cringed at the thought.