𝑿𝑽𝑰. 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚

•••

Eddie stirred, feeling a heavy weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and looked down, seeing Harper laying on his chest. Her legs were intertwined with his. Eddie smiled down at her before lifting his hand and stroking her hair. Her eyes opened at the contact and her gaze shifted up to Eddie.

"Ah- sorry, didn't mean to wake you up." He said, moving his hand. Harper moved, pulling herself off of Eddie and pulling the covers off her. Eddie's eyes drifted down to her ass as she crawled off the bed. She hopped off and her shirt covered her thighs. Harper turned back to Eddie before he turned away and caught his gaze. She turned towards Eddie, his eyes widened and he blushed, moving his gaze before getting out of bed.

Harper's face was bright red and she quickly went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. She let out a breath and looked in the mirror trying to calm down.

It was probably an accident, right?

She brushed her teeth and put some product in her hair so it would keep its natural volume. Harper finished up, put on deodorant and perfume, and walked back out into her bedroom, seeing Eddie now sitting at the chair in front of her vanity. He was wearing both of his jackets again and had his feet propped up on the table. Harper turned to her dresser, opened one of the drawers, and grabbed a pair of mom jeans and a belt. She then closed that drawer and opened a different one, grabbing a colorful knit high-neck tank top. She turned away from Eddie but made sure to watch him from the corner of her eye. Seeing if he did the same thing as earlier.

Harper pulled off her shirt, leaving her in her matching pink bra and panties. Eddie clenched his fist and looked away from her quickly. He pressed his knuckles against his forehead before looking up once more. Harper could see him looking at her in the mirror.

Harper pulled on her jeans and put on the belt, she then pulled on her shirt and turned back around. She caught Eddie's gaze in the mirror and sent him a smirk.

"You like staring at my ass or something?" She asked.

Eddie chuckled, "No, but I've seen it enough to know you've got a nice one." He smirked. Harper crossed her arms, a pout on her face.

"Are you calling me a whore?" She joked.

The long-haired boy shook his head, "No, but it's interesting that you are comfortable changing around people."

"You're the one looking." Harper retorted, "Take a picture next time, it'll last longer."

"I might," Eddie said, his voice low as he looked up at her with his eyebrows lowered.

Harper chuckled before turning around and grabbing her Walkman before clipping it to her belt, "I'll grab us some breakfast. You wait here." Harper saw him nod before she stepped out the door of her room and walked down to the kitchen. She looked through the cabinets before heading over to the freezer. She opened it and spotted frozen waffles at the bottom. Harper grabbed the box and pulled it out, she set it down on the counter and opened the box before popping four of the waffles into the toaster.

"Four waffles?" She heard her mom say. Harper let out a sigh and turned around.

"Yeah." Harper crossed her arms, leaning back on the counter.

Her mom gave her a once over, "Four waffles is a bit too much for you... don't you think?"

"So you go from not caring- to talking to me about my weight?" Harper retorted, "Yeah, what a great mom." She said, turning back around and looking at the waffles.