🦈 4

🦈Joshua🦈

Yesterday was fun. I never knew Yeonhwa looked good in a black suit, I could have been more caring for her but I was so caught up in work and other mafia boss business to even notice she was sitting next to me. By the time I notice Jeonghan and Wonwoo are caring for her I feel guilty and sad, this is going to be hard when we are married and I don't pay attention to her. Today our parents want us to choose our wedding close and go in the same car, she didn't talk to me at all until we arrived at the wedding place.

"Welcome to XXX wedding dress," the cashier said. "What type of dress are you looking for today?"

"White wedding dress," She said. "Joshua, you don't have to follow me." I watch her follow the cashier to the back where all the wedding dresses are, and another person tells me to follow her to another place. After trying out some clothes we meet up and look in the mirror, Yeonhwa looks so pretty today and the dress that she is wearing matches her very well.

"You two look perfect together," the cashier said. "There will be a discount since you two look so young."

After paying for our wedding clothes we went to the bakery for our cake. Yeonhwa suggested we get 3 cake tiers but I just wanted 2, eventually, our mom said we should get 3 and I did.

"Joshua, you should take Yeonhwa to eat somewhere," my mom said. "You should get to know each other better."

She didn't talk to me and every time I stop at a red light I always have an urge to mark her, I don't know how she feels about having a 2nd guy mark her.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask. "They have good seafood here," Jeonghan told me she loves to eat seafood and sushi so I took her to the best Shushu restaurant. She didn't answer my question but ordered her food.

"I've been here before and the waitress knows what I like," she finally said to me. "Jeonghan always brings me her and Wonwoo too."

"How do you feel about having a guy mark you?" I ask suddenly. "I'm just wondering."

"I feel normal since Jeonghan is my childhood friend," she answered. "But a random guy marking me would be weird."

It was silent again until she finish her food, I look at her closely and she was wearing a bracelet. That bracelet could protect her blood from me but I don't know how Jeonghan can smell it. I drop her off at her apartment and went straight to find Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan, how do you smell her blood through her protection bracelet?" I ask.

"I have known her since elementary so I can mostly smell her blood through every bracelet," he answered. "Are you planning to mark her?"

"Maybe, since we're going to get married soon," I said. "When we are eating she mentions you marking her."

"I did, it faded and I need to remark on her," He said. "I know Yeonhwa is going to belong to you soon."

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Today was a fun day but I feel awkward meeting him there, something is wrong and he is not telling me. I ignored everything and went to bed, someone was at the door before Iay in bed.

"Jeonghan?" I said. "Joshua? What are you doing here?"

"I come here to visit you," Jeonghan said. "Joshua has the rule to tell you."

"First rule, don't go into the member room without permission," Joshua said coldly. "That follows for Jeonghan too, second rule is when you are marked you belong to them you may have more than one mark."

"Third rule, obey whatever we say," Joshua said. "Fourth rule, you are going to be my wife soon so don't make me mad."

"Fifth rule, you wear what is appropriate," He said. "Sixth rule, obey the rule or you are going to get punished."

"My turn, I have 5 rules and everyone needs to understand," I said. "First rule, knock before you enter my room. The second rule, I like to drive myself to work. The third rule is don't touch my protection bracelet. The fourth rule, I sleep late due to oversea work so don't bother me. The fifth rule, I don't trust any vampire except for Wonwoo."

Joshua looked at me coldly because the Mafia boss doesn't obey rules but he agreed on this one. Jeonghan was playing with my cat.

"I forgot to add the sixth rule: I have to bring my cat with me," I said. "I can't leave any of them."

"No, I don't like little animals running around," Joshua said. "I will accept one."

"I need to bring both of them," I said. "I can't separate them."

"Follow my order," Joshua's vampire said. "Do you want to die?" He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, Jeonghan tried to grab him but Joshua was too strong and sank his teeth into my neck. I could feel my blood flowing out, he pulled me closer to enjoy it better. "Your blood tastes good, you are mine from now on."

I grab a napkin to clean up blood for Jeonghan's vampire to appear. Joshua went back to normal and agreed to let me bring my two cats, I started to touch my neck and it started to hurt.

"Don't worry, it will be like this for a couple of weeks," Joshua said. "Let's go home Jeonghan."

They left me alone and I called Kihyun, spamming him like always but this time he came over, Kihyun had work today and he is always tired.

"He marks you?" Kihyun asked. "Now you belong to him."

🦈Joshua🦈

"You mark my half-sister?" Scoup asked. "That's against the rule."

"I can't wait until our wedding, she will make my vampire side appear," I said. "Her blood tastes so sweet and tasty."

"Jeonghan Hyung, when are you going to mark her again?" Dino asks. "Can she have 2 marks?"

"Depend, if she can take how strong Jeonghan is then she can take two marks," Scoup said. "Goodnight, don't sleep too late."