🦈49

🦈Joshua🦈

It has been almost a week since Yeonhwa left for the US, and I miss her a lot. Every night I have an urge to drink but Scoup stops me, everyone knows if I drink I will do something bad. I remember I called her for 4 hours straight until she fell asleep. Hearing her voice made me feel better but I still miss her. Maybe I should drink tonight, it would help me a lot but Scoup will stop me but what if Scoup comes a lot with me? I'm afraid Wonwoo might be mad if I did something wrong to another girl, I don't want to cheat on my wife who is far away from me.

Wonwoo will understand I need to relax and let everything in my mind go but if I meet a new pretty girl I will think of her and forget Yeonhwa, maybe the new girl can cure my depression.

"Scoup can we go to the bar tonight," I said. "I want to drink my sadness out."

"We can if you want to but you have to promise to not lure any girl in to taste their blood," Scoup said. "And don't cheat on your wife."

"I won't," I said. "Yeonhwa has my heart forever and ever."

It's nighttime over in the US, so I can't talk to Yeonhwa about anything, work has been piling up for me. I still haven't found a new front desk later and I feel bad for Dino working two jobs at the same time. There are a lot of applications coming in but I'm not interested in any of them but there is one that caught my attention. Today I got to meet her. The way she organized her work made her the best to be my receptionist.

"Welcome, my wife suppose to be here to discuss," I said. "She is the busiest in the US with her work. What makes you want to apply to my company?"

"I heard your company is looking for a receptionist and front desk person," Maria said. "I applied for a receptionist position because I used to be one before the previous company went bankrupt."

"I see, Dino will take you to the training room," I said. "You will officially be my receptionist when your training is complete." By the way, she looks pretty like Yeonhwa but I can't fall for her.

"Hyung, are you falling for her?" Mingyu asked. "Wonwoo Hyung will be mad if he knows about you falling for her."

"I'm not, just a simple reaction because she's pretty and young," I said. "If Yeonhwa was my receptionist I would stare at her all day."

"Sometimes I don't understand you Hyung," Mingyu said. "I wonder why Wonwoo Hyung got mad when you treated Yeonhwa badly, you need to stop with that mixed feeling."

"Mingyu, it's hard," I said. "I didn't know, I wasn't prepared to love someone."

"So all those time you spend with her is all faking?" Scoup ask. "Now I know why you only looking for a female receptionist."

"Sadly yes," I answered. "All of the love and sweetness from me was fake." I earned a big slap from Kihyun Hyung who heard everything.

"This slap is to wake you up," Kihyun Hyung said. "Yeonhwa spends all her time loving you and you return your love by faking it, what type of husband are you?"

"The truth is I never love her, everything I do is fake," I said. "I pretend to love her when her family business is dying but now it's good so I don't have to pretend anymore, I never agree to this marriage and I know Yeonhwa didn't agree either."

"I will pretend I never have a Hyung like you," Wonwoo said. "Now I have to figure out a way to explain to Yeonhwa."

"Tonight I plan to cheat and no one will stop her," I said. "At this point, I'm just waiting for her to know and for our marriage to end. I can do whatever I want since I have almost the top position."

"You are just using this position to earn a lot of money and do whatever you want?" Kihyun Hyung asks. "I can be suspended from this position."

"If you suspend me who will be the mafia boss, Yeonhwa isn't even ready to be a co-mafia boss," I said.

"It looks like you want to be suspended," Kihyun Hyung said. "The girl you are going to hire as a receptionist will be trained under my sister and about Yeonhwa I ask Taeyong to help her study and once she returns she will be the mafia boss."

"Kihyun Hyung truth, I never wanted Yeonhwa to be a co-mafia boss under me, I just wanted to use her blood," I said. "There was no love in that."

I sat down with a sigh while watching Kihyun Hyung leave the room, everyone is disappointed in me but they need to know I have no feelings for Yeonhwa after her family business is good. Tonight I will go to the club by myself if Scoup doesn't want to go, everyone is on Yeonhwa's side and they never think about me and how I feel. I called my new receptionist to tell her about the club party tonight to see if she is going.

"I work at that club," she said. "Then I see you in the XXX club." I nodded and she went back to her training with Kihyun Hyung, now I have to hide everything away from Yeonhwa.