🦈33

(Before the story starts, Arranged is close to 1k read. Currently at 977, thank you for supporting and I hope you continue to. Let's get started.)

Yeonhwa

I woke up to a big noise coming from downstairs, I woke up on another bed and realized I'm at home.

"When did you bring me home?" I ask. "Did you bring my cat too?"

"I brought you home at 1:00 am and your cat is here too," he said. "Come downstairs we have a meeting to go." Joshua gave me my uniform because the new one hasn't come yet, this meeting is about the previous attack.

"Everyone please take a seat," Scoup said. "Joshua has something to say."

"As you may know there was an attack, causing a lot of damage," Joshua said. "During the attack, some of my guards died due to being badly burned, I want to say we need to be careful. It is not easy to rebuild everything from scratch and it pretends it never happens."

"We are known as a peaceful mafia and I want to keep it like that, I don't want to go to war," Scoup said. "If you are the person who did this, stop. You don't want to know what going to happen when Joshua catches you. Dismiss."

The meeting wasn't that long mostly Joshua and Scoup being mad at the whole mafia team, I could feel their rage while lowering my head to show respect.

"Should we put everyone to a test?" Joshua asks Scoup. "Or check CCTV footage." I want to suggest something but Joshua is mad so I don't want to say anything stupid or dumb. "Yeonhwa, you can be our spy."

"Spy?" I ask. "I think about it." After the meeting, Joshua took me to the second headquarters where I met our allies Nct. "There are so many of them."

"Hyung, I didn't know you are married," the leader of Nct said. "She pretty, tell me how you find someone like her, Jaehyun needs a lover."

Joshua

"This is arranged marriage," I whisper to Taeyong and his reaction changed. "Just go to a club and find someone."

(I think a girl would love to see someone handsome as Jaehyun at the club)

"Yeonhwa, this is Taeyong," I said. "Nct leader."

Yeonhwa

Another nct member show me around while Joshua talk to Taeyong, I didn't say anything just follow them around I wasn't feeling good around the Nct member like something is going on that they are hiding, so I stand beside Wonwoo and wait for Joshua.

At last, Joshua is finished, it felt like he had been talking for 3 hours but it had only been 1 hour and 30 minutes, I didn't say anything on the way home.

"Say something," Joshua said while tugging my shirt. I still don't trust him driving a motorcycle. "Please, say something."

"What do you want me to say?" I ask. "I don't want to say anything since I know what going on."

"What do you know?" he asks and I pull over. Joshua lifts my helmet and turns me around. "Don't trust what others say, Nct is our allies but I don't want you to trust them."

"I know you've been keeping a secret from me," I said. "I know our marriage is arranged not as what I thought before."

"Our marriage is not arranged, I truly love you," Joshua said. "Let's go home and talk about this later." I put my helmet back on and turn around to drive, I felt Joshua become tighter and tighter. We still have a long time until home and he is close to me, his hand resting on my lap while moving up my inner thigh.

"Joshua," I pull over again. "What are you doing?"

"I love you," he said while pulling up my helmet and kissing me. "Let go home, I promise not to touch you." We finally made it home everyone was shocked at how late we are, they gave us a judging face. "We did nothing."

"Joshua right, we did nothing," I said. "The uniform is here, they are here." The new uniform looks so pretty and the design is awesome, I make everyone try on the new uniform. Everyone looks pretty and lovely, Scoup wants his jacket to be shorter. "Scoup you won't get your jacket shorter, it won't match with everyone else."

"Let's call a meeting tomorrow and everyone can get their new uniform," I said. I decided to post a selfie with Wonwoo, and everyone commented on how we looked good as siblings. "Joshua, I'm popular."

(Sorry for not uploading yesterday)