🦈54

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up extra early to get ready and today is the most important day of my life. Dark was already up asking for food before her eating time. Jaehyun volunteered to drive me there and pick me up when it finished. When I got there everyone had already started decorating and preparing for the big show. 

I sat in my spot to preview some stuff and one of the participants caught my attention, he looked like Jeno from NCT. The show began and Jeno was the first one to walk out and the last one to end the show. I think I did great for the first time judging. I met up with the rest of the judges to discuss the prize and to see what they said, from what I can tell everyone liked Jeno's performance and he won.

After giving out the reward and prize Jeno asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him. There was a big height difference between us and some people thought Jeno was my older brother. Lunchtime was quiet until Jeno said something first, I can tell he was a bit shy and nervous.

"Um, how long have you been designing clothes?" Jeno asked.

"After I retired from the police field," I said. "Before I retired I was a trainee in fashion design."

"Oh, I heard you are living in South Korea tomorrow," Jeno said. "Does Joshua know?"

"No, no one knows except for my half-brother Wonwoo," I answer. "I return home early because I and Joshua are not suitable as wife and husband anymore."

"I understand, there is no marriage that lasts forever," Jeno said, "I hope you can find someone better."

He drove me back home and Jaehyun was already there waiting for me, he didn't look too happy.

"Xiao is so loud," he said. "Dark is even louder."

"Dark talk a lot, she is a curious cat," I said. "Xiao is curious too but talks less."

"How was the fashion show?" Jaehyun asked. "Did you see Jeno wear your design clothes?"

"I saw, he was the first one to walk the runway," I answered. "There were some amazing models and clothes designs." I will continue packing my stuff since I will be leaving for South Korea early tomorrow morning. Jaehyun keeps on gambling over all the stuff I need to pack and make sure I don't forget anything, I watch Jaehyun hug Dark and Xiao deeply.

"Dark will miss you for sure," I said. "Xiao I'm not so sure, he rarely misses anyone deeply."

🦈Joshua🦈

It's been 2 days since I talked to Yeonhwa. I hope she is doing fine and happy in the US. Maybe she found another person already. I know getting a divorce with her is wrong but I don't want her to suffer like this anymore, we never meant to be with each other, this is just for business and money.

I spent the night with my receptionist and her pet cat. I know I have Dior and Shua at home to take care but Wonwoo can do that. It was a weird day since I woke up early in the morning rather than sleeping until noon. There is something wrong but I can't tell. It was a normal day, mostly everyone ignored me and continued their day. Being jobless sucks, there is nothing to do at 6:00 am and I don't get to see training class anymore. I wonder who would be the next mafias to replace my position.

"Kihyun Hyung, what are you doing here?" I ask. "Would you be at work?"

"Yes but I came here to tell you," Kihyun said. "Yeonhwa will replace your position in my company. She will continue her studies when she comes back to South Korea."

"I thought it against the rule to have a female be a mafia boss," I said. "I think you made a mistake firing me from my position, I'm way better than her."

"I didn't know you made a mistake, you broke the rule," he said. "I need to go now, please don't cause any trouble when Yeonhwa is the new mafia." I slammed the door shut hard, I was frustrated how Kihyun Hyung kicked me out for Yeonhwa to take over. It is very embarrassing to know your going to be ex-wife is now in a higher position than you in mafias, how would I be able to show myself outside aftering the whole entire world knows about this.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I was overly excited when Kihyun texted me that I will be the next mafia boss in his company when I complete my training. Jaehyun thought something happen because of how I shriek.

"Yeonhwa, you should return to the police field," Jaehyun said. "TC said it was empty without a senior co-captain and captain, I can't return so maybe you will while being the Mafia and Mafia's clothes designer boss."

"I think about it, you know my heart is not good," I said. "I don't know if they offer a tech person in the police team."

"They will offer you anything if you ask," he said. "Go pack and sleep early, your flight is early tomorrow." Jaehyun is like my older brother and everyone on TC's team is, I wonder how they will act knowing I will come back to South Korea soon.

Don't forget to vote