🦈 7

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up feeling tired and uncomfortable, I noticed Joshua is still sleeping deeply.

"Good morning Mrs. Hong," One of the maids said. "I made you food."

She prepared two plates for me and Joshua, and an hour later Joshua rushed to the door to go somewhere without eating.

"Maid you can eat the food, I'm going out with Nancy," he said. "I will come home late so don't wait for me."

"I don't know if it's true but the boss is only using you for your sweet blood," the maid said. "Long ago there was a girl named Mina, they loved each other a lot. They are going to get married but she found out that Joshua is only using her when he needs human blood since you are his wife. Maybe he has more feelings toward you but Boss never truly loved someone before."

After eating I helped the maid clean and sat on the couch to do my work. The house felt empty since this is our honeymoon but it doesn't feel like it. I put on my headphones and enjoyed Monsta X music while trying to do my business work and talking to Kihyun at the same time. There was a knock on the door and surprisingly Joshua came home with Nancy clinging to his arm. I said something to him but he ignored me so I went to my room to continue my work. Yesterday he was so sweet and nice but today he pretended I didn't exist.

"Why didn't you greet Nancy?" He opened the door suddenly. "Don't make me mad again."

"Joshua, let's cut this act," I said. "You are only using me for my sweet blood, you never love me. You were so nice to me yesterday because you are craving blood. If I had a choice I would marry my best friend already."

"That's true I never loved you but you can't even give me a chance," he said. "It's true that I only use you for sweet blood when I need and when I don't need I will ghost you but I'm trying to change and you are afraid of me. It is not helping anything Yeonhwa, let's make a deal. Let us be happy in front of our parents and when we are not you can be afraid of me however you want."

He left to go see Nancy, I could hear them talking in the living room.

🦈Joshua🦈

It's been 4 hours since I talked to Yeonhwa. I wonder what she is doing but it is not my worry, a few minutes later she came downstairs with a happy face.

"I'm going to come home late," she said. "Jeonghan and Kihyun will be with me."

She hung out with Kihyun Hyung again. I don't like how close they are but in reality, I'm the problem that causes her to be scared of me. It was 12:30 am when she arrived home I was waiting for her on the couch, she didn't even notice me and went straight to bed so I followed her.

I waited until she finished showering to say something but there was no answer so I slightly opened the door and Yeonhwa was wearing a beat.

"I came to check on you," I lied. "Have a good night." That was awkward since I didn't know what to say. Every time I see Yeonhwa my world stops and when she is gone I feel sad. Tomorrow is the last day of our honeymoon and nothing much happens between us. Our parents make us go because they think we can get closer but no. I shouldn't bring Nancy along but I miss her, I fell asleep reading some paperwork.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My school starts next week so I won't be able to update frequently. I will try to update during the week but if I can't there will be an update during the weekend. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter because it is going to mess up real quick.