🦈55

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

When I woke up Jaehyun was already there to take me to the airport. 13+ hours on the airplane won't be fun but that was the only way for me to get back to South Korea fast. There weren't a lot of people since no one wanted to travel. At 6:00 am when I landed in South Korea it would be night time but it was okay. I can surprise Joshua the next day.

I texted Kihyun and Wonwoo what time my play arrived so they could wait. I plan to not go directly to Joshua's house but stay at Kihyun's apartment for a week and pretend I just came home. This time I bought a first-class seat because I deserve some luxury from the money I made every day. After getting to my seat I sent my last message before turning to airplane mode. I have a long flight ahead of me.

🦈Joshua🦈

Today was boring and sad. My new girlfriend is working and I am not. It is still not fair how she did not fire and I did, Kihyun Hyung is choosing his favorite and I hate it. There is one thing he doesn't know and nobody knows except me and my receptionist. I'm not planning to tell anyone until I clear up my relationship with Yeonhwa.

I decided to call Yeonhwa but her phone was silent, showing no sign of ringing. I tossed it aside and tried to sleep but I kept thinking about her. I eventually fell asleep and a bad dream appeared.

Dream:

I woke up suddenly to the news saying Yeonhwa had been in an accident. She lived but my receptionist died. I was furious at her and when I got to the hospital TC and his teammates were already there, I saw my receptionist's parents crying because of the death of their child.

"Why did you kill her?" I yell at Yeonhwa. "You know I love her."

"I did not kill her, she hit me first," I yelled back. "Thanks to your lovely new receptionist I can't go back to the police force anymore."

"She paralyzed from the waist down," TC said. "Please leave, the doctor said she needs to rest."

I left the room to go to the morgue. The receptionist's parents invited me to the funeral of their daughter. If this stupid accident didn't happen I would have married her already and now my ex-wife is paralyzed while my soon-to-be wife is dead.

End dream

I woke up sweaty and hot, this dream can't be real. If it is true that Kihyun Hyung and TC's team won't let me live in peace, I immediately call my receptionist to ask if she is fine and she answers yes. The only person I can't call is Yeonhwa because she might block me. I lay back breathing heavily, the saddest dream I ever had. I was in pain just looking at Yeonhwa, I couldn't blame Yeonhwa because you will never know what is going to happen.

I try to sleep again but when I was about to sleep the dream reappear, it was like it telling me something going to happen in the future. I called Scoup to talk about it and he said not to worry, nothing will happen. It was 3:00 am when I jerked up the second time, I didn't dream again but I heard some noise downstairs.

"Shua, you scare me," I said. "It's late, let's go to bed." I care for him upstairs while calling for Dior to come. Taking care of a cat is not as bad as I think but I don't understand how people can take care of 5 at the same time.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

After being on the plane for 6 hours there is a stop in London for a couple of hours before the 12-hour-long flight, the minute I get off the plane

I texted Kihyun Hyung, Jaehyun, and TC immediately. I found a nearby restaurant that serves food I can eat. The airplane food wasn't as good as it looks.

I saw a couple having a great time together and I felt a bit sad, my relationship never lasted long, and being good with someone only left me in pain. I walk around finding a gift to get for Kihyun and my friend. After walking around for 2 hours it's time to board my next flight which will be direct to South Korea. On this flight, I will sleep more because there is nothing to do besides eat and watch a movie.

🦈Kihyun🦈

She is almost home, just another 12 hours then I get to see her again. It's kinda sad how her plane landed at night and there was nothing I could do with her. I cleaned up a room in my apartment to stay a few days before going to Joshua's house.

Don't forget to vote