🦈20

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early and prepared myself for another day of Mafia learning, Scoup and Jeonghan is my new teacher.

"Stop wearing revealing clothes," Jeonghan said. "Eat breakfast first."

After breakfast I went up to my room to start studying, Jeonghan will teach me research and Scoup will teach me about co mafia.

🦈Joshua🦈

Seeing her happy with Jeonghan and Scoup make me sad, I wish we can be like that. I try to continue my day without thinking about her, after a while I saw Mingyu walking outside with Yeonhwa.

"Mingyu, where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm taking Yeonhwa for shopping," he said. "I will be back later Hyung."

Yeonhwa didn't say anything to me and left with Mingyu, I ask Scoup and he said Mingyu taking her out for a little one on one time. I can't be angry about her choice but disappointed a bit, I sat down and looked at Shua.

"Shua, if I get a divorce with Yeonhwa I will miss you," I said. "What should I do? I love her but I'm not sure about it."

Jeonghan was reading Yeonhwa's secret book. There were a lot of things I didn't know about her, including how she almost got married with Jeonghan.

"You are lucky to have her as a wife," Jeonghan said. "Treat her like one and be a better husband." Her process in learning is much faster than before, even Scoup compliment that she the fastest learner ever. "Yeonhwa you got home early."

"There was nothing good to buy, we walked around the Hans River and that was it," she said. "Mingyu got something for me since I'm going to the US soon. He wants to make today is the most memorable for me."

"When are you leaving for the US?" Jeonghan asked. "I need you to finish training first."

"I don't know yet," She said. "I'm sure it will be after my mafia test." I couldn't say anything, it felt like my mouth didn't know any word to say or even think of one. "Scoup when is my next lesson?"

"Later in the afternoon," Scoup answer her. She went upstairs after giving Jeonghan something. I feel like I'm being ignored by Yeonhwa. "Don't worry Joshua, try to show her your love."

The problem is I don't know how to show her my love, all of my love I show is after our argument and I try to get back to her. I went upstairs to her room and tried to show my feelings. She was sitting on the bed sorting what Mingyu bought for her.

"Yeonhwa, why didn't you tell me you were going with Mingyu?" I ask. "I don't want anyone to capture you."

"I don't have to tell you anything I do," She said. "And it is none of your business." She was about to leave but I grabbed her arm and hugged her from the back. "Let me go!"

"Yeonhwa, please listen to me," I said. "I do care about you, I love you."

"You don't love me, I never meant anything to you," she said. "You use me when you are sad and tired but when you are happy you left me for Nancy." I try to control her and make her look into my eyes.

"If you have given me a chance I will show you what type of love I have," I said. "I never approve of you going out with any Seventeen's members. Don't lie to me, you went on a date with Mingyu."

"I told you I didn't go on a date with him," she said. "The one thing terrible at is believing your wife, why can't you just believe?" She left to the library for her next lesson while I try to think how I would live without Yeonhwa. She is leaving for the US soon which means more time with Nancy.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

This lesson with Scoup is boring, I zone out until Scoup got closer to me and whisper to my eye.

"Pay attention," he whispered. "I can smell your sweet blood."

"Scoup, no," I said and he backed away immediately. "What was that?"

"You are a natural born leader, everyone will listen to your command," he said. "Let's continue." I try to concentrate but his mesmerizing voice almost puts me to sleep. "Yeonhwa, stay awake." His whisper alway wakes me up and his fang gets closer every time he does that. "Let me just take your blood."

I agree to let someone fang dig deep into my neck, Scoup is more aggressive and stronger than Joshua but he know his way to relieve pain. After a while he continued teaching me, I left his office in pain and exhausted.

🦈Joshua🦈

She look tired after a lesson with Scoup I wonder did he do anything to her, there was noise in the gun room so I went to look. Yeonhwa practiced with a gun with Hoshi and Scoup, her shot is good. 5 shot to the neck with one hand and score a good amount of point on moving target, Scoup talk to me about promoting her to Lead gun user.

"I think she's ready," I said. "Next ceremony I will announce."

I went back to my room to relax before sleeping, my first time seeing a girl use a gun so much better than some advanced assassin. Nancy texted me she wanted to see me tomorrow again, this time she will take me to a place. I stayed up texting to Nancy peacefully, enjoying some pictures she sent and our lovable conversation. I said goodnight to her and dreamed about what was going to happen tomorrow. I wonder where they will take me too but I have plans to see Yeonhwa fight and use a gun.

Nancy would be mad but seeing Scoup is mad is more scary and dangerous, he is very serious about what he teaches. I drifted to sleep while looking at Nancy's picture, she looked so hot in a tight dress.

————————————————————————

Do you think Yeonhwa and Joshua are going to get a divorce?