Epilogue

🦈Joshua🦈

It has been 1 year since my divorce from Yeonhwa, I found a new lover and I'm happy and so did she. Today is the day I get married again to someone I truly love and care about and Yeonhwa she still dating a gamer guy, Wonwoo insists I invite Yeonhwa to come to my wedding but it would be weird.

"Hyung, she here," Dino said. "With her gamer boyfriend, they look happy together." After an hour of getting ready I walk down the aisle and stand under a beautiful wedding decoration waiting for her in a beautiful dress when I look down into the audience, I could see Yeonhwa and her boyfriend. 

"Lady and gentleman welcome to today's lovely wedding between Joshua and Eun," the priest said. "Would you take Eun to be your lovely wife?" I nodded and the priest went over to ask Eun. "Do you take Joshua to be your lovely husband?" She nodded to and we kiss while everyone in the audience cheer, I promise Eun to be by her side forever no matter what happen.

"Yeonhwa," I said. "Thank you for coming." She nodded and left with her boyfriend, I'm for sure she doesn't  care about this wedding but at least she could have say something. 

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

That was the weirdest wedding I have ever invite to go, I felt no emotion for Joshua to remarried and not my business either. After the wedding Canna took me back to his team house to discuss our future and probably get married, it still early since we only been dating for 1 years and 5 month. 

"Marry?" their head coach ask. "Would that be too early?" I was about to say something but Canna stop me. 

"Yes but we can get to know each other more and more after marry," Canna said. "Her parent agree and mine did too so I think getting marry now is not too early." 

"I'm not ready yet, there still thing I need to do as Mafia boss before I can share half of the company to someone else," I said. "Focus on your game. We can talk about this later I have to go." I left the house feeling sad because I never disagree on Canna idea but this one is too fast and early, I know he understand I still need time and a lot of thing I have to do before getting marry. 

3 years later

Our special has come and we are trending on the news about our marriage, it a beautiful and special day. Canna is younger than me 2 years old but it okay, love is more important than age. All of his gamer friend and my work partner came, we have a little League of Legend character quiz even my parent are enjoying including my sister. I'm very surprised my family actually enjoying the wedding party and they seem to love Canna too, after the party is over Canna book a honeymoon for us and we went to Japan. For the next couples of year we promise to live together and even play game together. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back with one update for Arranged marriage, I hope you enjoy the story and keep supporting. Thank you for your support Arranged marriage almost reach 5k, I didn't realized my story can read that high. I'm currently writing the path league of legend series I hope you can support the series like how you support Arranged marriage. For the first book of the path series I plan to finish writing everything before publishing, I hope everyone understand and enjoy my other book. 

Thank you very much!

Muchas gracias

Merci beaucoup

Grazie mille

Danke sehr

多谢 [duō xiè]

대단히 감사합니다

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều

Anda sungguh baik hati

どうもありがとうございます

Mahalo nui loa

شكرا على كلامك اللطيف

Большое спасибо