🦈 12

🦈Joshua🦈

When I got home Yeonhwa was sleeping next to Dino, her notebook was open indicating she was studying.

"Dino, you can sleep now," I said. I carry her up to her bed and put her down gently. I'm very tempted to sleep with her tonight but she might get shocked tomorrow. I didn't drink tonight because I want to show Yeonhwa I'm a good person.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I don't remember how I got into my bed, maybe Joshua carried me. It is another lesson day and he isn't even awake.

"Joshua?" I knocked. After knocking for a while I went in and he was still asleep, I bent down suddenly he grabbed me and hugged tightly. "Joshua, let me go."

"Yeonhwa, let's stay like this," he said, hugging me tighter.

"I'm just your friend," I said. "Joshua." I managed to get free and rush out of his room, my memory suddenly snapped back and I could be his wife.

"There is a mafia party tonight," Mingyu said. "Are you coming?"

"I don't know yet, mafia scares me sometimes," I said. "Maybe I will go."

Joshua walked downstairs without looking at me while handing an invitation card, it looked like a mafia party invite.

"Dress nice," he whispered to my ear, which gave me chills. "We need to act like a couple, also I have privileges to do whatever I want."

I eat my breakfast while being scared, it sounds like he knows me well but I can't remember where. Maybe we were more than friends before but he WEIRD AND SCARY , there was something he was hiding.

"Joshua, tell me what's going on?" I ask him. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Yeonhwa, don't you remember," he said. "We use to be husband and wife, I will changed I promise, if you can remember me."

"I do a bit but I don't remember we got married," I said. "Sorry, we can start as friends." I went to the library with Wonwoo. He said there are some good helpful mafia guide books.

🦈Joshua🦈

She still can't remember me. I don't know what to do, forcing her is not a good idea but seeing her hangout with Kihyun hyung broke my heart a lot. My love for her is different now but we are just friends, not anything special, tonight is a mafia party. I don't know how I feel being close to her.

"You are going to be fine," Jeonghan said. "Trust me this is not the first time Yeonhwa has a memory loss." I was shocked so I asked him to continue. "Back when she was little, she had more injuries on her head causing some brain damage. Everything was fine until school started. She would forget things, eventually her memory came back."

"Her memory will come back one day," Scoup said. "Believe in yourself."

"Hyung, if you need anything just ask us," Dino said. "We are all here for you."

"Why is everyone jumping and hugging?" She asked. "Wonwoo, let me borrow some books."
She holds a stack of mafia review books, it looks like she is serious about this test and becoming a co-mafia boss. "When is the party going to start? Kihyun asked me to go around the street market."

I showed her the paper without saying anything. What was so special about Kihyun Hyung? He looks nicer than me but my personality is fun and energetic.

Skip time to party

Yeonhwa looks pretty today in her dress, fluffy skirt and tight t-shirt in the front.

"You got a girlfriend?" One of my friends said. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to sing," I said. Yeonhwa sat quietly next to me just drinking what I ordered for her and talking with Jeonghan sometimes, I could feel the awkwardness coming from all of us. My friend doesn't think this is my wife, I can't tell because Yeonhwa would be against it.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

There is nothing to do, just sit and watch other people talking. This place looks familiar to me like I've been here before. Joshua is almost drunk already, I get up to use the bathroom but he holds me down.

"Stay here with me," he said in a drunk voice. "I need you."

I let his head lean on me before telling him it was time to go home. The party was cut short since the main host left and there was no point in continuing so everyone agreed to go home.