🦈 6

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early since today is my wedding. Sunghwa suggested getting started early would be better than rushing to put on makeup.

"What is she doing here?" my mom asked. "I don't want to see any Han siblings."

"Mom this is my wedding and she is here to do my makeup," I answered. "I don't want you to control my life anymore." I ignored what she said and Sunghwa began putting on foundation and other base color makeup, after putting makeup on I went to put on my dress. Sunghwa hugged me tightly. She knew it was going to be hard for me to see her after I got married to a mafia boss.

🦈Joshua🦈

I stand at the altar waiting for Yeonhwa to walk down the aisle, her wedding dress glowing beautifully when the sunlight bounces off. The priest started to say his part. I'm just waiting for the moment to kiss her deeply, before kissing her I said something.

"I'm hungry for blood, I will give a hell of pain tonight," I said and kissed her deeply. The audience cheered while faintly I heard crying and it sounded like Nancy. After watching Yeonhwa throw her bouquet we partied with guests. Today is my first time meeting Yeohwa's half-sibling. I already booked a honeymoon vacation and after everyone left, I carry her to my car.

"Let's enjoy our honeymoon," I said. "Don't worry I won't give you pain tonight." I laughed in my vampire's voice and started driving. I could feel Yeonhwa was scared but I need to make her feel like I'm not a bad person.

"It looks so big," she said excitedly. I order a guard to grab our stuff and put it in a separate room. Yeonhwa walks around exploring everything like a little kid. "Can we not share a room?"

"Sure," I said. "Maid already unpack your stuff for you."

She walked to her room and went in leaving me in the living room alone. I don't know if it was too early to taste her blood but if I asked Scoop he would say just wait. I sat on the couch watching tv while waiting for something eventually Yeonhwa sat next to me and play on her phone. This is my chance and I took it, she was surprised at my action and tried to move away.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asks. "Would a maid walk at a random time?"

"No, the maid has their own home," I said. "Just relax, I don't like when someone is tense when I take their blood."

🦈Yeonhwa 🦈

I try to struggle free but he climbs on top of me and sinks his teeth into my neck before giving me a warning, the more I struggle the deeper his teeth go making me scream but he covers my mouth.

"Joshua," I said. "It hurt a lot." He looks at me with his red eyes before turning to normal, suddenly he carries me and kicks the door to my bedroom. "Joshua, what are you doing?"

"Shh, I don't like tasting your blood on the couch," he said. Little did I know he continued to take my blood and enjoy every single drop before collapsing next to me, breathing heavily. "Your blood is as sweet as you." I kiss her suddenly using my tongue to explore her mouth, after a while I let go so we can both catch our breath. "Do you want to eat anything?"

"No," she said. "I just want to sleep but I need to shower first."

I took a long shower cleaning up blood stains on my neck. Joshua is a thirsty vampire. I wonder what Jeonghan is doing, when I get out of the bathroom Joshua is already waiting for me on my bed.

"I want to sleep with you tonight," he said, pulling me down. "I won't take your blood again but let me do it one last time." I got used to the pain and enjoyed it a bit, this time Joshua was worn out and collapsed next to me. He buries his face next to my next and sleeps. I use my phone but he yanks it. "Sleep no phone." I look at him deeply before closing my eyes, sometimes I could feel his lip close to me and it is.

I kissed him deeply and expressed all of my feelings before letting go, he pulled me closer until our bodies touched and intertwined our legs.

———————----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is about to start again for me, I might not update during the weekend if not then I update during the weekend and on all of my social media. This is my last year of high school, I will be free after April 2023. If I don't update frequently I hope you enjoy my other complete story.