🦈28

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Joshua fell asleep while watching the drama with me, he looks so cute with his curly silver hair. I still can't believe a person like him is my husband. I went to take a blanket and put it over him and before I could go to the bathroom Joshua held me down.

"Stay with me," Joshua said. "I know I'm sleeping a lot nowadays." He wasn't sick at all maybe he just tired from all the work and sleepless nights in the hospital. I touch his curly hair and play on my phone, Scoup went somewhere else while Jeonghan is still here but dead asleep. These people sleep way too much and they don't have to run around running errands, today going to be a long day, and tonight second round of being drunk.

"Jeonghan, where did Scoup go?" I ask Jeonghan. "It is pouring hard outside."

"He went to go see someone," Jeonghan answered. "I don't know who." A few minutes later Scoup appears again in his soaking wet clothes, he looks tired and sad. "I know what happens."

Joshua woke up with a confused look on his face, something must have happened to make Scoup look that sad.

"Yeonhwa, this world is cruel," Scoup said while crying. "I love her so much and now she is gone."

I pat his head and tell him it's okay, I know it hurts to see your lover love someone else more than you. Scoup cries while laying on his bed. He doesn't want anyone to talk to him besides me but I try to talk to him but there is something he hiding. I can't force him to tell and it is not my business. Maybe tonight when we drink he will express everything, we might play truth or dare so it is going to be tough.

"What are we going to do now?" Wonwoo appears out of nowhere and asks. "We can't sit here and wait until nighttime to party."

"I can watch Kdrama all day long," I said. "And Scoup is not feeling good to do anything." Wonwoo sat next to Scoup and hope he shares something, after a few minutes of silence Scoup tell me and Wonwoo to go into the bathroom, he said this must be kept secret and no one else should know until it was ready to be told.

"My girlfriend suppose to be the co-mafia boss and I suppose to be the Mafia boss," Scoup said. "But when I heard Joshua is getting married I quickly transfer my role to him and drop down which make my girlfriend mad. She just found out today and she declare a breakup since I couldn't keep the promise I make. Yeonhwa I'm a bad boyfriend."

"You are not," I said. "Never been a bad boyfriend. She doesn't deserve you."

After talking Scoup went to take a nap while I bothered Joshua.

🦈Joshua🦈

I went to the beach since it stop raining and also the weather is nice, seeing Yeonhwa's outfit for the beach make me fall for her over and over again. I can't believe someone can look that pretty and strong at the same times, I went to play in the water but she sat on the side and watch.

"You don't want to play in the water?" I ask. "It would be fun."

"I'm good, I don't like getting wet," She said. "Go and have fun with your teammates." I kissed her goodbye and today is a good day to enjoy the beach. After playing around we went to a seafood restaurant to eat where I hammer crab, this my first time hearing Yeonhwa speak english.

I went with 95z and 96z to the party house with our stuff while the rest went to buy Soju and food. Tonight is going to be fun and I will enjoy it with Yeonhwa.

—————————————————————

Short chapter because I'm not feeling well