🦈39

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early to prepare for something special today. It has been a long time since I went to a retirement announcement ceremony. Jaehyun specifically invited me and Seventeen for this special ceremony. I wore my uniform because it is a requirement and respectful. Seventeen wore their Mafia uniform, everyone looked fancy today.

"Welcome everyone to this important ceremony and announce," I said. "Please stay quiet and have a sit, we will start soon." I went to the back to see if everyone was ready and they were, for some reason Jaehyun had a flashback and it affected him badly. "Jaehyun, you need to take this." He is not having flashbacks but having pain in his back. I have pain medicine in my purse for an emergency.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jaehyun," Jaehyun said. "You may wonder why I call it a sudden ceremony. Today I called a sudden ceremony because I have decided it is time for me to retire, the reason I retired is that I was involved in an accident with TC. I have been getting a lot of injuries and some don't heal properly and I think it best for me to retire." I hear some fans cry silently and some have tears falling down from their eyes.

"Jaehyun is the best captain to everyone," I said. "Let all stand-up and salute him one last time. If you are not in the military, put your hand over your heart." Everyone stands up and salutes him, making Jaehyun's eyes teary. "Thank you for everything Jaehyun."

"The new captain/Lieutenant will be TC," I said. "TC is chosen for his hard work and excellent leadership skills, once again we will salute our new captain." Even though I'm out of the FBI/Military TC still salutes me as his senior co-captain, and everyone quiets down to hear TC's speech about becoming captain.

"I'm very honored to become captain, I will work hard to show everyone," TC said. "I'm very honored to work with the two best senior captains and co-captain, this team is like family. I'm sad to see two already retired but that won't stop me from being the best captain."

"Thank you everyone for coming here, let's party for the new captain," I said. "At this time you can leave if you want and if you want to take a picture with the team you can too." A little was the first one to come, she wanted to like us when she was older and she was to lead her team like how Jaehyun led his.

"I believe in you to be the best captain for your team," Zeke said. "Come get to meet the senior captain and co-captain."

"Hi, little girl," Jaehyun said. "I heard Zeke said you want to become like me?"

"Yes, I want to be like you," the little girl said. Jaehyun is so good with kids, almost every kid he meets is like him. "I love your leadership skills."

(This Jaehyun is from NCT)

"Sorry for her bothering you guys," the girl's mom said. "Congratulations TC on becoming captain, thank you for your service."

"Wait, she knows you?" Zeke asked. "TC are you hiding something?"

"No, my ex-girlfriend," TC said. "I didn't know she got married and had a kid."

(I'm trying so hard not to spoil this part but I will spoil it even though it is not related to Arranged marriage)

"Joshua," I said. He looks so handsome today wearing a suit and the rest of Seventeen looks handsome. "Can you wait a bit? I have to discuss something with the team before going home." The discussion was fast and I got to go home. Today is a long day but I still have designing work to do.

"Jaehyun, TC have a girlfriend?" I ask him.

(Time for me to spoil, this part is supposed to be in another chapter later but that is way too far.)