🦈18

🦈Joshua🦈

I woke up to see Yeonhwa sitting next to me. I wonder why she isn't asleep but when I look at the time it was only 10:00 pm.

"Are we together again?" I ask. "Remember what you said at the club."

"I remember," she said and lay down with me. This is the first time I feel relaxed and calm around her, I was enjoying my time with her until Nancy texted me. She wants to see me tomorrow but I have planned to go out with Yeonhwa. Ignoring Nancy is the best thing but she keeps on spamming me.

"Who is Nancy?" Yeonhwa asked. "She likes you, Joshua." I turned off my phone and hugged her. I waited until she fell asleep to talk to Nancy. I agreed to meet her tomorrow after I left Yeonhwa, this would ruin our relationship but I still love Nancy.

"I'm sorry Yeonhwa," I whispered and left my room. Tonight I decided to sleep on the couch thinking what will happen if we file a divorce and what would happen if Yeonhwa became a co-mafia boss, where would she work? I saw a little note on the table and it said something about Yeonhwa's test to become a co-mafia boss but Scoup and Jeonghan agreed for her to not work under anyone, even me. Nancy texted me again and this time she asked me about marriage.

Nacy's message:

Me: Why are you asking me about my marriage

Nancy: Because I want to get marry with you

Me: You know I have a wife

Nancy: Ugh her again, get a divorce then

Me: I can't

Nancy: Goodnight, annoying

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

It was morning again and I woke up on Joshua's bed. I tried to think about what happened last night while watching Joshua putting on his suit.

"Joshua," I said quietly. "What happened yesterday night?"

"Nothing, I have to go somewhere," he said and left quickly. "Don't wait for me, if you need clothes just wear mine. Your personal stuff is still in your room." After he left I went downstairs to get some food, there was a lot of guest around some guy look at me weirdly. Scoup pull me upward to his room, my short was not that short but Scoup took his hoodies and make we wear it.

"I don't want to see guy looking at you, please changed into sweat pant," he said pushing me into the bathroom. "Come down when you finish." After changed I walk down and Scoup nod improval to my clothes, there was a lot of people some a girl but mostly are male. "Everyone this is Yeonhwa, soon to be co-mafia boss."

I ate my breakfast while watching all the guests, they looked like successful mafia bosses or co-mafia. My cat is still at Seungwoo's house, they are going to stay there for a while since I'm not sure if I want to keep being in a relationship with Joshua. As of right now my love for him is slowly fading. I'm afraid he will get hurt badly because of this, Joshua texted me saying he is going to stay at his friend's house. My plan with him is ruined by someone but his company is more important. I went upstairs since no one is paying attention to me and Scoup is busy. Kihyun texted me saying Joshua is out with another girl and the girl is Nancy.

Anger builds inside me but I can't do anything, he loves Nancy more than he loves me. Tears fell down from my eyes all this time he just pretended to love me but in reality he didn't.

————————————————————————

Nancy is back y'all

What is your favorite wattpad story?