🦈32

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

We end up staying at the place for no reason, it feels like everyone wants to be out of the house for a night. I fell asleep while watching Joshua play a game with his teammate. They are noisy but Joshua blocked the sound for me by using his beat headphones.

"Joshua," I said quietly. "What time is it?"

"It's midnight," he said. "Go back to sleep, we are almost done." He slightly kissed me and I went back to sleep, after a while, I felt his touch around my waist pulling me closer.

(I want to feel what Joshua's touch is like)

🦈Joshua🦈

It was morning and my throat hurt from yelling and screaming yesterday night. Yeonhwa missed all the fun but was tired from the walk at the beach with the police team.

"Good morning," I said excitedly. "Let's eat breakfast, we are staying here for a few days." I have to keep it a secret that our first headquarters have been attacked and everyone back home is working on recovering stuff. I don't want her to be worried and feel stressed before her business trip to the US.

"When are we going home?" she asks. "How are Shua, Dior, Dark, and Xiao doing?"

"Don't worry they are here," I said while opening the door so they can come in. She looks happy just seeing them but I'm worried she will find out soon and be mad at me. I contacted Jaehyun for him to take Yeonhwa to visit our home. She looks so confused and concerned but I can't tell her yet, there is something I have been keeping a secret and will stay that way.

"What is your secret?" Jaehyun asked. "I promise I won't tell her."

"From the day she recovers her memory until now she doesn't know our marriage is forced," I said. "I don't want her to know since it will ruin our perfect marriage relationship."

"I see, I'll see you later," he said. "Remember to send me a picture of the damage." I watched her leave with Jaehyun at the police station. My smile disappeared when I saw how badly our house was damaged.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I don't know why Joshua wants me to go with Jaehyun to the police station, there is something wrong but I'm not to worry since he might be busy and maybe it's a secret. The station has changed a lot since I have been here, everyone still remembers me. There is no case today so the whole station is quiet, everyone seems quiet and lowers their head while walking.

"Is everything okay?" I ask Jaehyun. "Everyone looks sad."

"One of the team members lost their dog to a dangerous sickness," he explains. "That's the reason why no one is talking today." I nodded and went to find a spot to sit, Zeke sat next to me while putting gauze over his wound. "Zeke, I told you not to go in by yourself and wait for others."

Joshua texted me that he was almost finished with his work and we could go on a date today. He did take me out for a date yesterday but I know he loves some alone time with me.

"Joshua is here," TC said. "See you later." Today he took me to a famous street market. Joshua said there is good food here and the weather is nice for some exercise. I walk around while holding Joshua's hand, everyone says we are a perfect couple. Everything was normal until I saw Nancy and Yoon. They look happy together and it looks like they are going to get married soon.

"Long time no see, Joshua," Nancy said. "How are you Yeonhwa?" I was surprised that she was so happy and excited like something would happen to her.

"Just so you know we are going to be married soon," Yoon. "And she is pregnant."

(There is no smut in this story because I'm lazy)

Nancy dragged Yoon to another place while we went back to our car. I got something for my cat while Joshua bought stuff for his parents. The drive wasn't long and we arrived at Joshua's parent's house, they were waiting for us at the front excitedly to see their daughter-in-law.

"Welcome dear," Mrs. Hong said. "Come, I make lunch for you two. Mr. Hong is at work, he will be home soon." Today is my first time eating homemade food from Joshua's parents, since the day I got married to Joshua my parents disappeared and don't care. They only care for their two perfect twins (Daehwa and Daehwi), I'm not jealous or anything.

"Mrs. Hong, your cooking skill is amazing," I said. "Joshua's cooking skill is just like yours."

"I have taught my son right, a good husband must know how to cook for his wife," Mrs. Hong said. "Also a good husband must know how his wife is feeling and cook whatever she likes."

(How do I find a husband like Joshua?)

Mr. Hong came home just in time for dessert and before we had to go home, he came home with a gift for us.

"Thank you, sir," I said. "I like it a lot."

"Joshua, you married the right girl," Mrs. Hong said. "She has manners, unlike Nancy."

"I forgot to introduce you to my sister, this is Jungyeon, my younger sister," Joshua said. "Jungyeon, this is my wife, Yeonhwa." Jangyeon doesn't look too happy and left without saying anything, I was happy to have a family that cares for their children even though I'm not Mr. and Mrs. Hong's daughter they still treat me like one. We went back to the temporary house, Joshua hadn't told me what going on so I decided to ask him.

"Joshua, why aren't we at our home?" I ask. "Is there something wrong?"

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, our home is attacked and it is currently being prepared," he said. "This morning I sent you to Jaehyun because I didn't want you to worry, the guard recovered as much stuff as they could, some were burned down. All of our important stuff is saved except for our clothes and other decorations. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." Joshua sounded like he was about to cry so I hugged him and comforted him.

"It's okay, you are worried about me that's why you hide," I said. "Joshua doesn't cry, I'm not mad at you. Let's sleep, it's getting late." I waited until he closed his eyes to sleep, this is what a husband should be like caring for his wife.

(I refused to get married until my boyfriend is caring like Joshua)