🦈 8

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Today is our last day at this house I'm glad to go home and see Kihyun and my cat but I don't know about Joshua, we make no improvement it feels like he dislikes me even more.

"Yeonhwa, there another mafia party coming soon," he said. "Do you want to come?"

"I will come but you promise not to ignore me like the last time," I said. "I'm going to pack my stuff."

"Ya, you don't order me what to do," he said while grabbing me. "What if I don't want to ignore you but I want to taste your blood?" I struggle free to pack my clothes and headed to the car leaving him behind, he started driving without talking or saying anything until we arrive home. My stuff has already been moved to an empty room with my cat, Joshua doesn't look too happy but he quickly ignores it and disappears. I sigh deeply and went to organize my room, marry a mafia boss it not as fun as I thought it would be. Joshua suddenly opens the door and looks at me angrily, I could feel the rage coming from his eye.

"Did you not remember the rule?" he asked angrily. "The rule is to not bring your pet."

"I thought you agree on this, Joshua you agree I can bring my pet," I yell back at him. "I told you I can't live without my cat." He push me back to my bed and come closer, I felt his breathing close to my ear.

"How dare you yell at me?" he asks. "Find you can keep your cat here but I don't want to see them running around. Your training is tomorrow, I ask Kihyun Hyung to remove you from your current job."

"Why?" I ask strictly. "I love my job."

"You belong to me and I can't let you hangout with another guy," he said. "Jeonghan will teach you how to cure vampire mark. Gun training start today, Scoup is waiting for you."

I quickly changed clothes to find Scoup, he was already prepared to train me.

"I go easy on you," he said sweetly. "Don't be afraid of me, I look scary but when it comes to training girls I'm super nice."

Training was easy since I knew some basic gun skills before and after gun training there was fighting, Mingyu was impressed by my skill. I used to be a black belt in taekwondo and won many tournaments. I was so tired after training, I passed out before eating dinner.

🦈Joshua🦈

She was already in her room sleeping, her training result was perfect. I waited for her downstairs hoping she would wake up and not skip dinner.

"How was your sleep?" I ask sweetly, making her shocked. "Everyone is impressed by your training skill."

She didn't answer me and just eat but I could notice there was something wrong, there are red bruise mark on her hand and neck.

"Who bullied you?" I ask. "Tell me!" Tear fall down from her eyes, watching her cry make my heart hurt.

"One of the maids here," She said. "They said 'I'm marrying you just for money and not for love' and they push me to a closet full of cleaning supplies."

"The maid that did this to Yeonhwa stepped up," I yelled. The maid I trust the most step up. "Why did you do this to her?"

"It true she married you for money," she said and I slap her hard. "Boss you need to think, a person who is vampire or mafia like you would be suitable with you." I close Yeonhwa's eye before Scoup snap the maid neck.

"Bully my sister once more then the consequence will be worse," Wonwoo said. "Maid clean of the mess."

"Everyone to the meeting room, all mafia members," Scoup said. "We need to be more careful about Yeonhwa, Joshua she a perfect mafia co-boss."

"I think about it, she is not ready," I said. "She could be the lead assassin and mafia co-boss, I don't know if she trusts me enough."

"And about today's accident, we all need to be careful," Jeonghan said. "Especially Yeonhwa, if she can tell us her history about everything."

"I swear I'm not in any mafia related," she said. "Wonwoo is my half brother that doesn't do anything with me and I'm not in the mafia."

Scoup ended the meeting since there was no point of arguing with her. I followed her but she closed the door before I could say anything.

"Yeonhwa, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Everything, why can't anyone believe?" I ask. "I'm not the mafia or anything gang related."

I went to hug and comfort her, she is stressed about mafia life and being my wife. She slowly fell asleep on my arm causing me to sleep too.