🦈58

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early to pack my stuff and get ready to see Joshua, it had been a long time since we talked or saw each other. Kihyun drove me there and pretended he just picked me up from the airport, when I got there Scoup came to open the door and he was very surprised.

"Welcome home," he said. "Guys, Yeonhwa home." Everyone rushes down to see me excitedly except for Joshua, he looks concerned and questioning.

"I thought you were going to be in the US for a long time," he said in a cold voice. "I didn't expect you to come home early."

"I cancel the other show judges because Kihyun has some important things to tell me," I said. "Also I came back early to sign the divorce paper so we can be officially divorced."

"Yeonhwa," Joshua said as he took my hand. "Let not divorce, I love only you."

"It's too late," I answered. "I'm staying here for a few days until I pass my Mafia boss test. Please don't bother me." Wonwoo excitedly shows the guest room. I'm glad to be home but there is something wrong that I don't know about.

"Welcome home," Wonwoo said. "About your divorce, I already talked to your parents and they agree Joshua isn't a good husband anymore."

🦈Joshua 🦈

Yeonhwa is a bit old after coming here. I knew before that I wanted to divorce her but now I don't want to. Maybe Jeonghan or Wonwoo can talk to her about this but if they do will I be able to promise her I will love her forever?

The whole day Yeonhwa was ignoring me like I don't exist anymore. I tried my best to talk to her but nothing happened. I watch her study with Scoup preparing for the big test coming up. She is going to outrank me soon and I will be embarrassed.

"How is she doing?" I ask Jeonghan. "I hope she passes the big test."

"She will," he answered. "Scoup is the best at teaching mafia boss things."

I sigh deeply. It is going to be another boring day and a tough day. I think Yeonhwa is so cheerful talking to other members besides me. She said one thing day was to tell me to stop looking at her but I was still a bit worried and we are still married.

Kihyun hyung is arranging Yeonhwa's test tomorrow and she needs to know everything by today, the ceremony will be the day after. Everyone could tell I'm nervous but I can't do anything for her. I took all of my notes and gave them to Scoup hoping it would help her.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I was nervous about my big test, Scoup show me some practice problem and I think I got it.

"You got this," Dino said. "Soon to be the new mafia boss."

"I hope so," I said. "I think the test is not that hard."

"You just need to focus," Jeonghan said. "And then you will pass."

I went back to my room to call Jaehyun, he looked so excited to see me. While calling Jaehyun I packed a bit more things, enough for me to last 2 days before moving to my other half sibling's house. Sunghwa is delightful to live with me while Seungwoo is a bit annoyed. I do feel bad for him since I get along well with Sunghwa and we talk a lot.

I ended the call to Jaehyun early because it was already night time in the US. If I was there Taeyong promised to take me to their training ground, I miss Connecticut already.

Don't forget to vote