🦈45

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up at 6:30 getting ready early for my flight at 8:00, Joshua was already awake and prepared breakfast for me.

"Joshua you don't have to make breakfast for me," I said. "I will miss you." I was supposed to stay at Jaehyun's apartment but Joshua took me out one last time and I slept in his room. Look at how sweet he is. I try not to cry. I left for the airport before the other member woke up, making Scoup cry since he couldn't see me for the last time. I cried when TC gave me a flower and a gift. He said I can't open it until I land in the US. A fan crowded me to take a picture while I walked into the airport with Jaehyun. Fan tries to get closer but the security guard pushes them away, being famous and going somewhere is hard.

Joshua text me asking when I get to my gate Scoup wants to talk, I know Scoup is sad since he is the one who trained me for the mafias position and he was the one who stick with me when Joshua broke my heart. I got to my gate and immediately call Scoup, he was crying so much that his eye is red and there is a dark circle under his eye.

Talking to Scoup

Me: I need you to rest
Cherry Coup: I miss you
Me: I miss you too but I need to go, tell Joshua to take good sleep and stop him from drinking
Scoup: I will have a safe flight. I need to go to the warehouse
The call ended and a tear fell down my eye.

"Don't cry, it's going to be okay," Jaehyun said. "You will get used to living without them and eventually your love for Joshua will be a long distance."

"Why did I agree to go to a fashion show?" I ask Jaehyun. "If I knew about it I wouldn't have agreed and I would still be at home with Joshua and his teammate."

"But you need to show off your talent in designing," Jaehyun said. "Don't worry when everything is finished you will get to see the love of your life."

Jaehyun doesn't agree to go to the 100 fashion show and the date isn't close to each other which means I might stay in the US for more than a year, I don't know what to tell Joshua and the rest of the Seventeen members.

"Let go, I promise you when we land in the US you can meet my second team," Jaehyun said. "Don't worry everyone will treat you nicely." This is going to be a long flight and I hate long flights but having someone I know near me calms my fear down.

🦈Joshua🦈

Yeonhwa texted me before boarding her plane, the whole house got quiet and even the maid isn't happy like normal. I miss when the maid chased Xiao around the house because he steals food, I also miss when Yeonhwa carries Dark around the house like a baby.

"Yeonhwa said she is on the plane, she will text me when the plane lands," I said. I'm used to being lonely but this loneliness has a different feeling. I always think long distance relationships are not true but now I know it is true. "Guys we can't be sad like this forever."

I ask for today and tomorrow off from work because I need to get used to her not being around anymore. Now that she is gone I truly love her but those words I can not say when she is around, even after we are married up until now my feelings toward her are still mixed. Sometimes I truly love her but other times it is just weird and confusing, as of right now going to the club is the best way for me to forget her but Scoup said no one can leave the house.

Yeonhwa texted me saying she just landed in Taiwan waiting for the next flight to Connecticut, I assume that Jaehyun lived when he was younger with Yeonhwa, when she called me I immediately answered.

Facetiming Yeonhwa
Me: Hi, how was the flight?
Yeonhwa: Good, Jaehyun was knock the fuck ouf
Me: Where is Jaehyun?"
Yeonhwa: He went to get coffee and food
Scoup: Yeonhwa, we miss you
Yeonhwa: I miss you too
Me: When is your next flight?
Yeonhwa: In 3 hour, so I have time to do shopping
Me: Don't buy everything
I blew her a kiss and ended the call because a guard just alerted me to something happening at the warehouse.

"Gear up, we will be teaming up with TC's team for this," Jeonghan said. "Let go, they are waiting for us. Everything we do is for Yeonhwa."

My receptionist name Jo is chain and beaten up on the ground. (Yay I name Joshua's receptionist.) Blood covered her face while she grunt in pain from people hitting her, TC didn't show any sign of stopping them so I did. This is not my usual self but she will die from losing blood.

"You are helping pervert," Yoon said. "I know your wife won't like it."

"I'm doing this just for Yeonhwa, I know she never loved her dearly," Daewhi said. "I know that in the plan going to Connecticut, I ask her to go so she can release her stress."

"Joshua, what are you doing?" TC whispered. "You are falling into their trap."

Somehow TC's team ends up killing Yoon's gang member, the girl is saved but no one is happy about it.

"If you have sexual touch with her I won't let you live in peace," Zeke said. "No one hurt our senior co-captain and captain."

"Let the ambulance take care, you need rest," Scoup said. "I don't want Yeonhwa to be sad about this."

I nodded and rested my head on the window, the pain in my heart never went away. I constantly need Yeonhwa but I keep declining it. Sometimes it feels like my love is fake toward her but when I feel her loving me back my heart skips a beat.