🦈 9

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up to Joshua's tight hug around my waist, he looked so cute while sleeping. I slowly get out of bed to go downstairs before he notices anything, food is already prepared and this time Joshua sat down to eat with me for the first time since we married. He looks so happy while eating. I know something is up.

"Yeonhwa, there is something I need to tell you," Joshua said. "Come with me to the meeting room."

"Yeonhwa can you please the mafias co-boss?" Scoup ask. "I would be helpful to Joshua so he doesn't have to do everything."

"I think about it, this is a big change for me," I said. "I don't know anything about mafias."

"Don't worry we will teach you before you get promoted there, a course you have to take," Joshua said. "It's not a hard one, it just needs a lot of studies."

"Boss, Nancy here," one of the maids said. Nancy always ruined important moments between me and Joshua, she is so annoying and clingy.

Joshua left to go on a date with Nancy while I have to deal with the 12th annoying mafia people, Scoup is the only one not annoying.

"Yeonhwa, I swear Joshua will understand that he truly loves you," Dino said. "But I don't know when."

🦈Joshua🦈

Suddenly Nancy wanted to go on a date with me and I said yes without thinking about how I have a wife. Yeonhwa is going to be mad but I still love Nancy, this marriage is stupid and there is no need for me to keep it going. I can't divorce her. I have signed a contract with her parents and my parents, after driving her around I went home to see Yeonhwa waiting for me on the couch.

"I don't want to see you tonight," she said. "You need to think about your actions."

"Why do I need to think about my actions?" I yell at her. "You can't tell me what to do."

"You don't love me at all, you love Nancy more but why did you sign the contract to marry me," she said. "Why do you have different emotions with me? One minute you are nice, and the other time you are rude. Why are you like this to me?"

I snap out immediately when a teardrop falls from her eye. It hurts to see her sad but I don't even know my feelings toward her. Sometimes I feel I love her but other times I just want to yell at her. I try to hug her but she pushes me away and runs to her room.

"Yeonhwa, please listen to me," I said. "I didn't mean to do that to you, listen to me please." I pushed open the door slightly to see her laying on the floor while having random pills everywhere. I read the pill and it was a sleeping pill. I quickly call 911 while calling another member, this is all my fault I shouldn't have loved her more and this won't happen.

"She has taken a lot of sleeping pills which could affect her brain and she has been taking benzodiazepines to treat her anxiety," the doctor said. "Benzodiazepines might affect her brain, she collapsed today because of memory loss. Long ago she had an accident which caused her memory to go away but this time she might lose it forever."

I sat down next to her and cried hard. I love her forever and it was my fault for all of this. Her hand is warm and soft. I don't want to miss this feeling so I stay while holding what I love the most. I don't know how she feels about me but I will express my feelings.