🦈42

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Yesterday was a long day, I will never go to the academy again because it is so boring. I woke up early feeling sad since I only have 3 days left before my flight to the US. Joshua is still sleeping so I slightly kissed him but it woke him up.

"I don't want you to leave," Joshua said. "I can't imagine living without you."

"I can't either," I said, giving him a quick kiss before leaving to go downstairs. "Breakfast is ready by the way." Today is the first day Joshua eats breakfast with me before leaving for work, he is up to something because not like this every morning. Maybe he just wants to spend quality time with his wife before leaving for the US. Joshua is very happy today, even happier than the day he met me.

"Come with me to work," Joshua said. "Everyone there loves having you at work, especially me." I changed my clothes quickly so he is not late, today is a lovely day to wear something lively but it still has to be work appropriate. Everyone complimented my outfit, even the guard, making Joshua a bit jealous. I went straight to his room but Kihyun was there.

"I didn't bring you here to attract attention," Joshua said. "Don't go anywhere, just stay here." The receptionist I saw yesterday walked in to hand Joshua some paper, her outfit is close to being not acceptable. "Yeonhwa comes, look at this." This year people are chill and not creating a mess at all unlike last year, the police team has 20 cases in a month.

"20 cases in a month, I'm glad I left the team before that year comes," I said. "I won't survive doing CPR in almost every case. I'm a certified CPR person so I know how to help when people are in need."

🦈Joshua🦈

It must be hard to be certified in CPR and good enough to save people's lives, I want to ask if she has failed in any case but I didn't. I'm afraid it could bring back a memory for her and seeing her cry is my weakness, everything was quiet until my receptionist walked in quickly. Somehow she forgot that Yeonhwa and Kihyun Hyung are still there. She gave me a very sus picture of her and tried to get my attention but I looked away.

"You know the biggest mafia boss and my wife are here," I said. "Kihyun Hyung can fire you any minute." Her reaction changed and left quickly because of embarrassment, it was not awkward since she sent me this picture before.

(Guess what picture she sent.)

"That was weird and awkward, if I was her I would quit immediately," Yeonhwa said. "So embarrassed." I can't tell what my receptionist sent me to Yeonhwa because it will make her sad. I hope my receptionist doesn't know Yeonhwa is leaving in a few days.

"What do you want for lunch?" I ask since it is almost lunch time. "How about bibimbap?" She nodded and I ordered 3 for us. The workers usually order their own food. "This tastes good."

"It does," Kihyun hyung said. "Yeonhwa, did you pack for your business trip?"

"Yes I did," she answered. "Don't worry Jaehyun is coming with me." I chatted with Kihyun Hyung for a bit before working again. Hyung usually stays in my office if Yeonhwa is here, it's been a long time since I have had an urge for blood but right now I do.

"Hyung, I need Yeonhwa's blood," I whispered to him. "It's been a long time since I took her blood, I don't want her to be scared."

"Just do it," Hyung said. "She will understand." I slowly sneak up to her and push her down to the couch while sinking my teeth into her, I taste her sweet coming toward my fang.

"Joshua," she said. "What are you doing?" While I was taking her blood I touched her sensitive spot making a small noise. Eventually my crotch on top of her private area and I slowly moved, making her grunt, I didn't know it would turn out to be something like this. I buck my hip harder while taking her blood, hearing her calling my name make me want to continue and I did.

Warning 18+

I remove my pants and underwear, letting it go free before grinding again. I want to do it with her truly but I'm not ready to be a dad, I continue to suck her blood while bucking my hip. Jaehyun told us to continue in the closet and I did, moving even harder to the point my hip is synced with my mouth sucking her blood.

I got permission to remove her pants and leave her underwear behind, I feel better, maybe I'm ready to be a dad.

"Babe, I think I'm ready to be a dad," I said. "Can we do it?"

"I'm not ready to be a mom," she said. "I don't want to remove my underwear, you can continue if you want too."

I let her sit on my lap to ride me hard even if I can't get inside her, still romantic and spicy.

(Let the couple do this in peace)

I feel so much better after that, nothing much happened, just me teasing Yeonhwa and she got mad. Jaehyun was surprised and express, he looked proud of his younger mafia brother.

"That feels great," I said to Jaehyun. "I didn't know I would enjoy it that much, now I know I do."

Yeonhwa passed out on the couch, I thought she would let me do it to her but no she denied it at the last minute.

(Apologize for my smut writing, I know it lame.)