bride to be

""- talk

()- think

third person pov-

Monday morning, hokage's office-

???"yes, Tsunade sama I am telling the truth. We need one of your female ninjas to marry our leader to keep our alliance." Tsunade "but who??"??? "that's up to you. In two days, we will return to take the bride to be. If you haven't found one by then, the alliance will be cancelled and Konoha will be considered as our enemy. Thank you" Tsunade "but wai-" but before she could finish, they left in a twirl of rose petals. Tsunade turned to Shizune and said "call Konoha 12 and their sensei's" Shizune "yes Tsunade sama" with that she walked away.

30 min later-

The door to the hokage's office burst opened as a loud blond dashed in "BAACHAN YOU CALLED US!!!!" Tsunade "SHUT UP NARUTO AND STOP CALLING ME AN OLD WOMAN!!!" Naruto "alright alright!! why did you call us here?" Tsunade "wait for the others will you, you baka!" Shizune walked in calming "all of them are here as you asked Tsunade sama" Tsunade "uh! where is Sakura though. She is-" before she could finish Sasuke interrupts her "who cares about her she is not needed here" Ino joins in "yeah her being here or not, it's just the same thing" "stop it!! How could you say such a thing. She is one of us" defended Hinata, everyone was quite for a second because this was the first time Hinata ever raised her voice. Everyone came back to reality as Kiba said "yeah right. She is the weakest here and no one cares about her."

Karin chimes in "yes she doesn't even have friends here" "I am Sakura's friend and she is not weak," said Sai.Hinata "yeah Sakura- chan is really strong" Neji "ha you're the one to talk. If Sakura was not here. You would be the weakest one. You yourself are a disgrace to the hyuga clan" Hinata became quite as Lee defended "hey that was just mean. She is your sister how could you say that" "now you defending them, Lee?" said Naruto as they all started to argue with their senseis doing nothing but watch. Until......... Tsunade lost it "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU AND LISTEN!!" The whole room went quite as Tsunade calmed down and continued

"Alright let me get to why I called you guys here" "we made an alliance with Hanakakure from the land of Nature and they have a request to keep our alliance going" "Hanakakure, the village hidden in flowers?? But what request?" asked Kakashi "they want a bride from Konoha" Tsunade said. All the present were shocked at what they had just heard. "But who are you planning to send hokage sama?" asked Kurenai "isn't it obvious its Sakura" said Ino "what why?" asked Kurenai as she didn't want her favorite student who helped her after Asuma death to leave her side. "What do you mean why sensei. Rumors say that the hanakage is a homicidal bastard who doesn't show any pity. We just can't give one of our strongest kunoichi's to them" spoke Shikamaru for the first time. "Yeah, we can send Hinata but even if she is no longer the future hyuga head, her byagugan might help us" said Tenten "but we can't just send Sakura without her even knowing about this" said kurenai "we can and we will. We don't need her concern for this right baa-chan?" said Naruto. Tsunade looked at everyone. She really didn't want to send her pupil who she thinks as her own daughter. But the majority wanted this and she didn't have much time.

She sighed and said "fine Sakura will be leaving in two days." "What!! hokage sama you can't just let this madness continue" screamed Lee. "I know Lee but I don't have much time" replied Tsunade. "But she is your student" said Hinata "so, I am also her student and I am much stronger than her" argued Ino. "If Sakura is leaving then I will go with her" said Hinata. "Yeah, me too" said Sai and Lee at the same time. "Well, that fine with us right guy?" said Kiba. "Yeah, go ahead we can just replace you guys with Jugo, Sugetsu and Karin" said Sasuke "then its settled Sakura is the bride and you three will accompany with her" said Kakashi "sigh, all right that's I needed to discuss with you all.so, now you all can leave but Hinata, Sai and Lee please stay back" just as all of them left the tower Tsunade spoke "You can come out now Sakura".

________________________________________________________________________________

ok so finally the first chapter is here. but don't expect the second chapter just yet cause i am slow as a sloth boy!!!. bye- author out