i love you

the best cook in the whole Naruto univers (credits to artist)

With Hana nins and Konoha nins-

Third person pov-

All of them were walking around the village with some admiring the scenes, some arguing 'cough' inoandkarinoversasuke 'cough', some just walking quietly. Kira was having a 'nice chat' with Itachi about what flavor of dangos is the best, while Sakura and Hinata were engaged in a girl talk with Anko and Kurenai with Sai and Lee were goofing around beside them.

When Sasuke asked Itachi "how are you alive?" to this Kira and Itachi stopped their argu- I mean talk and turned to Sasuke "well you see little brother... 'le pause'... did you really think you can kill me? I mean come on, I killed a whole powerful clan and got away with it and you thought you can easily kill me" said Itachi with arrogance, Sasuke got angry to this and raised his voice "then why did you kill them!!!??"and was about to pounce on Itachi but someone held him back. Sasuke turned to them and was about to yell at them but when he saw it was Naruto, he calmed a bit "calm down Sasuke" whispered Naruto, Sasuke just nodded his head and turned back just to get an all too familiar poke on his fore head. He got startled by the unexpected action and held his forehead as Itachi spoke calmly "when the time is right I myself will explain about it to you" to this Sasuke just nodded his head,

 then he remembered something and asked "why did Hinata act so affectionate toward you?" "Well first of all don't call her by her name" Itachi said sternly, all calm act gone away now. "Then, what should I call her then" "well you can call... sister-in- law or big sis or-." "Wait wait wait, now why would I call her that?" "Are you that dumb, of course because she is my girlfriend" many gasps were heard around the group as Sasuke 'asked' "HAH!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!" "Well, you see...."

-------------------------------------------------------if you want you can skip this part ---------------------------------------

Flash Back-

It had passed 4pm, rain had just stopped pouring, the trees were drenched and the roads had puddles.

Itachi walked back home after his work, he turned around the corner to hear a loud splash, he looked in the direction to see someone face palmed on the ground. The sun was setting so he couldn't see who it was clearly, so he ran to the person and helped them up to see that it was Hinata, covered with bruises and mud on her face and cloths. Concerned Itachi asked "are you alright Hyuga-San", realizing who had helped her up Hinata blushed a little from embarrassment and replied "y-yeah, just slipped on the puddle" Itachi held her shoulder looking directly at her eyes and asked again "are you hurt anywhere Hyuga-San?" to this Hinata face turned even redder as she spoke "we-well, just some little bruise, I will be fine and please call me Hinata". Itachi sighed in relief but still said "it not fine. Come, let go get you cleaned up... Hinata" he turned to the direct of his house and held out his hand. Hinata just stayed quiet, held his arm and followed behind him.

At Itachi's house-

Itachi unlocked his front door and let Hinata in. "you can go and clean up in the guest room, it's the third door to the left. I will leave some cloths for you by the bed." With that Itachi walked away to fetch cloths as Hinata went to clean up. After a good hot steamy shower Hinata came out of the bath room wrapped in towel. She saw the cloths on the end of the bed. It was a pair of sweat pants and a grey hoodie. She wore them and dried her hair. Then walked out of the room carrying her dirty cloths.

Meanwhile Itachi was making dinner for both of them using the Uchiha style cooking. He was so occupied in it, he didn't even notice Hinata, until she asked where she should put her dirty cloths, Itachi turned to her and blushed a little from being embarrassed for not noticing her and for how cute she looked in his cloths