Hanakakure welcomes You

pictures are not mine. credits to the artists.

""- talk

()- think

Sakura came out of the shadows with tears in her eyes "lady Tsunade why do they hate me so much? Why did you take their side? WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP?!! WHY!! Why?" Sakura screamed falling on her knees. Hinata went to her and hugged her as Tsunade spoke "sorry Sakura I cannot win an argument against all of them and we don't have much time. I am sorry but I cannot do much." Tsunade looked down in shame. "But you don't have to worry my flower of youth as we are coming with you and we will stand by your side all the time." exclaimed Lee. "Yes Sakura -Chan don't cry we will be there to support you" said Hinata as she wiped Sakura's tears. Sai nodded along. "Thank you, guys thank you for being by my side."

She stood up and continued boldly "I will go Tsunade-sama, for Konoha but, as soon as we step out the Konoha gates we will no longer be Konoha's ninja" said Sakura as the other three agreed. "Deal, I wouldn't want you to stay here any longer either. So be safe my pupil and you too guys, that's all you can take you leave and meet me in the Konoha entrance in two" said Tsunade. After they left Tsunade turn to Shizune and said "I am worried Shizune" "don't worry Tsunade- Sama they are strong, they will be fine." reassured Shizune "I hope so too" sighed Tsunade.

Two days later at Konoha entrance-

Tsunade and Shizune waited as Sakura, Hinata, Sai and Lee appeared. "no one else showed up ha, I expected it" mumbled Sai but the other three heard it and frowned. "Take good care of you selves and always have each other's back" said Tsunade. Hai all of them said in union. Suddenly a twirl of roses appeared as three men in mask appeared.

"As we requested, we are here to bring back the soon-to be bride Hokage –Sama" said the one who appears to be the leader. "Yes of course she is the bride" said Tsunade with a small smile as she pointed at Sakura which went unnoticed by the four teens. To which the leader nodded in acknowledgement. "But they will come along as well" she finished pointing at the other three. "Very well then we shall take our leave," said the same man.

When a voice was heard "wait!!!" they looked in the direction to see Anko who was dragging Ibiki with Kurenai and Guy in their tail. As they reach them Iruka, Izumo and Kotetsu also appeared. "Blossom- Chan how can you leave without a good bye" said Anko hugging Sakura tightly. After an hour of trying to pry Anko off of Sakura and Guy from Lee, they left in a twirl of roses.

30 minutes later at the entrance of Hanakakure-

Three people stood at the entrance as the group of seven approached them. Two males and one female. One had tainted skin, red hair and gold eyes he wore the hanakage cape and outfits

 One had tainted skin, red hair and gold eyes he wore the hanakage cape and outfits

 Theother male had feminine features, had long snow blue hair and dark blue eyes.He stood with a clipboard

 and the female had long black hair and piecing gold eyes

 and the female had long black hair and piecing gold eyes. she was looked kinda intimidating.

the male in the kage attire introduced himself "welcome to hanakakure, I am Shiro Yozoro

the male in the kage attire introduced himself "welcome to hanakakure, I am Shiro Yozoro. the hanakage. It's a pleasure to meet you. please follow us to the hanakage tower." said Shiro with a smile. As four former Konoha Nin followed the hanakage they thought (so he is the Hanakage. does that mean he is the groom). As they reach the hanakage's office. Shiro dismissed the other ninja present. as an awkward silence took over the place. Shiro broke the silence and spoke "well first let me introduce these two. this is my sister, Kira Yozoro" he said pointing to the gothic girl. "And this is Mele Yozoro, my assistant and... husband" he fished pointing to the other male. "But shouldn't you be Sakura- Chan's-" Sai began but Shiro cut him off "groom I know but no. to begin with some things about Haruno-San is fake" "What do you mean fake?" Sakura asked puzzled. 

 "Well, you see Haruno clan is no low-level civilian clan but one of the most prestigious and powerful clan of Hanakakure." said Shiro. "But why did my parents not tell anything about this and why were we in Konoha?" asked Sakura. "well the Haruno clan is the most powerful medical clan. They are the descendants of Otsutsuki Kamiki, the younger sister of Otsutsuki Kaguya. They have the power to bring back the death and many more secret medical techniques. They are the real inventers of the byakugo seal. They were so strong that the other clans want them death but couldn't even touch them. They lived but not for too long, a curse spread among the clan members and even them, the best medical ninjas couldn't find a cure for it for a long time. So, your parent took you to Konoha to protect you from that dangerous curse. But don't worry the curse has been sealed off now forever." finished Shiro with a tint of sadness in his voice.

"But why did you bring me back now and how many of my clan members are still alive?" asked Sakura a bit worried. "Well, there were five members who survived the curse. You as the granddaughter of the Haruno clan previous head are brought back to Hanakakure to be the next leader of the Haruno clan." said Mele. "What do you mean previous head" Sakura asked again. "Oh, don't worry blossom -Chan you do still have a grandfather. he just retired." said Shiro. "Does Tsunade- Sama know about this and is the marriage fake too?" asked Hinata. "Well, the slug princess does know about your background as your grandfather was the one who assigned her to teach you medical ninjutsu and taijutsu. And a few other people also know about this, but it does not include the copy ninja." replied Shiro "well as for the marriage, you will still be marrying someone and that is.................. 

Cliffhanger obviously

________________________________________________________________________________

well then here is the second chapter and I know I kinda went overboard so sorry if its too boring.

I will try to update regularly as much as possible. until next time bye :)- authur- chan