a little help

Third person pov-

Sakura woke up with a groan as she had mild pain in her temples. She slowly opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. She was in a huge hole on the ground, with nothing but huge leaves covering her. "a-am I in heaven?" she asked, her throat soar from the lack of moisture. "Unfortunately, not yet dear" said a voice behind her. She turned in the direction to see two little wolf cubs resting against each other, staring at her. "Did you... just talk?" she asked. "Yup she just did" replied the black cub. "Ek!" she shrieked and sprung backward. "wh-who are you..no no, what are you?!!" she asked in light panic. "don't worry dear, we are not going hurt you" replied the white fur cub slowly moving towards her. "wa-wait wh-." She was cut off by a loud voice.

"YOU PERVERTED BRAT!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" hearing the familiar voice scream, Sakura climbed out the crate and looked at the commotion. A pink cat? cat demon thingy? was screaming at a young girl sprawled on the floor with a little blood seeping out her nose. She rushed to them saying "What are you doing to this poor child?!". She crouched and cradled the child close to her chest. Everyone froze........................ "YOU LITTLE SH*TTTTTT!!!!!!" "This is heaven," said the child as cat thingy pounced on her.

Somewhere else-

The spirits were roaming around Konoha searching for the possessed person. The Uzumaki couple went together, the Uchiha and senju brother went in different directions.

Believe me when I tell it did not take them even a minute before a huge black energy flared through the area. They followed it to find themselves in front of the ANBU root building. "Ha! Why am I not surprised" said Madara with a smirk. "Please don't tell me its him again" muttered Tobirama with disappointment. "Oh, but it is him" replied a voice from behind them. The spirits turn to the voice, to see an unfamiliar ghost. "And you are?" asked Minato. "I am Uchiha......"

Back to Kira-

"So, I am in the past?" asked Sakura "yes dear" "and you brought me here to help you defeat this Kauro" "yup" "and that's Kira?" "Unfortunately, yes"

"I know it's too much to take in Saki, but we don't have time to relax" Kira said "its fine I have seen way too many weird things in my life...past life so its fine" replied Sakura with a twitchy smile. "Then there is nothing to worry," said Tsukino. "Do me a favor dear and do the signs I tell.it will transform you to your younger self." Instructed Yuki. Sakura did what Yukira said and with a poof she was back to her younger self. Except there was one problem...... she shrunk so the leaves covering her...fell.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Three voices screamed.

Three minute later-

Sakura was fully clothed with a new pair for ninja outfit, that Kamiki brought out of thin air. She still had her Byakugo which was faintly visible.

 She still had her Byakugo which was faintly visible