Harunos

""- talk

()- think

Still Kira pov-

"Obachan how are you" I asked "aye is it you Kira... I am fine how are you come in come in" said the old woman and moved a side. "Oh, what brings you to the Haruno estate... oh wait let me call the others." As the old woman went to call the others, Kira felt a tug from behind. When she turned around, Sakura asked "um... who was that old lady." Kira replied with a chuckle "ha, of course your grandmother dummy" [slappy- who are you calling a dummy, you dummy!!- sorry can't help it, he he]

Sakura hid her face in her hands as it turned bright pink. Kira turned around while Sakura continued to hide behind her as they heard footsteps nearing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While with Hinata, Lee and Sai-

Hinata pov-

As we were walking around the village with a really energetic Lee and a quite Sai I thought (what did Mele-Kun mean by weird or unusual things). I turned to Kira-San's clone, and asked "uh...um... Kira-San?" she turned to me "yes Hyuga-San" "well what did Mele-San mean by unusual things" "yes, I would like to know the same too" joined Sai. Kira-San just smirked a little and said "you will see". I was about to ask what does she mean but suddenly hit a wall and stumbled back. When I looked at what I hit it wasn't a wall but [let me guess some readers will be like- it was so obvious- and I be like- I know right. 

ps. no sarcasm intended i fully agreed😙]

It was the Uchiha Itachi, next to him stood Kisame Hoshigaki. I just stared at him as Lee nudged me. I came back to reality and bowed down embarred "I... a-am sor-sorry for bum-ping into y-you" I said and looked up. "Oh, it's alright Hyuga-San but are you alright?" asked Itachi-Kun with a tint of concern in his voice "y-y-yeah" I replied blushing "oh but what are you guys doing here in Hanakakure" asked Kisame. "Well big brother will talk about it in tomorrow's meeting" replied Kira "ahhh!! But aren't you supposed to be dead" butted in Lee "you were?" Sai asked "He was?" Kisame joined "that will also be explained in tomorrow's meeting" replied Kira again. "Well, it was nice meeting you guys, see you around" Kisame said and started walking as Itachi followed. Just as Itachi passed me, our hands brushed. I blushed and held my hand but was oblivious of the blush that spread on the Uchina and smirk from the other four.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Sakura and Kira

The shoji door opened as a pretty lady companied by a tall man holding a child followed by the old woman walked in.

Sakura pov-

"Ahh Kira-Chan what a pleasant surprise you have come to visit," said the pretty lady "yeah you see ...big brother brought back the missing petal." Kira replied. Suddenly the room went quite before the man spoke "REALLY, AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS, MY BABY COUSINE IS BROUGHT BACK." "Where is she? Is she not with you?" the woman question. As in que I was push in the middle. "h-hi?" (Damn this is embarrassing). Another awkward silence before I felt small hands around me. I looked down to see the little boy. "a-are you a-aunt Sakura?" (Inner-AWW SO CUTE!!!) "Yes" I replied. Again, I was engulfed in a hug by the other three. "Oh, my goodness dear, look at you all grown up" spoke my grandmother. "Do you remember me? I am your older cousin Hanasuki." Spoke the man "sorry but I can't remember" I replied. "that's ok this is Chiharu your sister-in-law and that is your nephew Chisuke" the said woman smiled and boy hugged me again but this time I hugged back. I turn to the old woman while still hugging the kid. "Ah, I am your Oba-Chan, Haruno Yurimi" I bowed my head and stood up. "I heard my grand father is sick. Can I see him" I asked politely. "Sure, my little petal follow me" replied my grandma. I followed her to a room with white shoji door. She opened the door to reveal...........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think about Kira or you just awkwardly standing in the back watching family reunion and think (Kira- what am i doing here again?? Tsuki- I wish I could tell you kid. Kira- shut up old wolf)

anyways another chapter finished c u next week- author out