the woman in my dreams

aww! isn't kid Sakura cute!! 

After the day Kira saved Naruto, they both became best of friends. Just like Kira said two days later the Uchihas died. Months passed; Kira was enrolled in the academy along with Naruto.

Right now, Kira was getting ready for the first day of the academy.

Kira POV-

The night before-

"Good night Kira, sweet dreams" Yuki said closing the bedroom door. "ironic" I mumbled and fell asleep.

In the dream world-

I woke up in a place filled with floating Sakura petals, with a big Sakura tree in the middle. "Not here again" I said "what do you mean not hear again pipsqueak" said a dominant female voice behind me. I turned around, there she sat, the big hot lady who looked like my Sakura. I don't who she is or what she is, all I know is that she is been tormenting me in my dreams for the past two weeks.

the woman in the dream

"This is not what I meant when I asked to dream about my Sakura" I mumbled. "I heard that you punk. How dare you dream about such inappropriate things about little Sakura?!" she asked, more like screamed. "First of all, who are you? And how do you know MY SAKURA. And lastly, I do not dream lewd stuff about her!!!"

"Yeah, like I will believe that. I have seen with my own eyes of all that things you dream about her." She replied. "Wah!! You see all my dreams!!? Why did you see those!!? Have you not heard about privacy?!?!" I screamed at her blushing. "Privacy my ass!! If I didn't know better, you would have done something bad to her!!!" she screamed back, slapping me across the domain.

"AHHH!" I screamed flying across the domain, falling and rolling on the floor. "shit I thought this was a dream, why does it hurt like hell" I mumbled. (Freddy Kruger vibes anyone?) "But still, she is my wife, it's not illegal to dream about her" I said getting up. In a blink I was back Infront of her again. "don't try to justify it you brat!!! That was in your previous life!!! Now she is a child and you are PEDOPHILE!!!!" She screamed punching me across the room again.

"Ow! Ow! Wait how do you about my previous life again?" I asked getting up from the painful fall. "don't change the subject you little shit!!!" she screamed pulling her fist back for another strike. "NO! REALLY HOW DO YO-!" before I could finish, I was flung back in air. I fell on the ground and rolled, then everything went blank.

The next day-

I woke up from that nightmare of a dream with aching body. (Who was the woman?? Why did she look like Sakura and what is she?" I thought and got out of the bed.

I got ready for the academy and walked down. The first thing I saw was Madara and Tobirama at each other's throats with their brothers trying to calm them. "I thought bringing them would be entertaining not annoying" I mumbled dryly and walked into the kitchen. Tsukino was wearing an apron, making breakfast "wow, you cooking? what a surprise" I said in sarcasm and sat at the dining table. "Do you never wish good morning to people when you see them" he asked still cooking. "nope" I replied drinking a glass of (your favorite drink).