tests really test my patience

i just found it cute (credits to creator)

Kira pov-

After that tragic filled day, everyone's view on me changed. Some pitied me, some felt guilt but me... I was totally happy. Because of my 'parents' death, Sakura hang around more. I still had contact with Yuki and Tsuki through my mind space. They told me how they brought back Shiro's memories of our past life and how I will send some people over.

If you want to know, Shiro met Tsunade like last time, he is currently 17 and is dating Mele. Like that, days passed, then months, years passed and finally I passed the exam... the written exam.

Currently 12, I never was a person to study. yeah, I liked to study if I am interested in something but this, this is forcing. So, I did the one good job everyone like me do...... copied, I am grateful for Shikamaru for sitting next to me and showing me the answers.

Well now that that's out of the way, the only thing left is the practical exam, which for a high rank ninja like me is a dust in the breeze.

Iruka called me to the front with the stupid Mizuki next to him. "Alright Kira all you have to do is either two shadow clones or transform yourself to someone else." Iruka Sensei said.

[I forgot how it went as I watched Naruto a long time ago so just think they asked either two shadow clones or transform]

I nodded and closed my eyes. I thought as a small invisible smirk crept on my face. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" I shout and transformed. A huge smoke formed and when it shallowed next to stood five clones, two of which looked like my 'parents. "Is this, ok?" I asked.

Both the instructors were struck by shock. They didn't reply and just nodded their heads. I nodded back and walked out of the classroom with a small smirk, as my clones disappeared behind me with a poof. As I walked out of the class, I heard other kids whispering to them selves about how a newbie like me can make 5clones and transform two of them.

At that my smirk grew, but as soon as my friends came into view, the smirk turned into a genuine smile. "H-how did it go Kira?" asked Hinata "pretty good actually" I replied still with the smile, "oh, and Naruto, you are up next" I told him. "a-all the best Naruto-Kun" said Hinata with a blush "OFCOURSE HINATA I WILL DO MY VERY BEST" the loud blonde replied with a big smile and a thumbs up.

Hinata fell backwards at that, but I caught her before she fell to the ground "oi, Hina-Chan, wake up. This is not the time for nap. Oi!" (Poor girl she is hopelessly in love with a Gay Guy) I thought. looking up, sweat dropped from my forehead at Naruto who blushed after passing Sasugay. After that kiss in the class, he confessed to me how his face heats up when he is around Sasuke. Poor knucklehead, doesn't even realize he is in love.

After a few minutes Hinata woke up and apologized. Then we both waited for the knucklehead to return. Instead of walking towards us, he ran out the door past us. "OI, NARUTO!!" I shouted but he just ran outside. (Something must have happened) I thought, "I will go and get him back" I said to Hinata and ran to the direction he disappeared.

[Again, I watched Naruto a long time ago, so I forgot most of the scenes but still know the plot. Which means many scenes will change but the concept is still the same]

I walked out side to see Naruto in his usual spot under the tree near the swing. But he wasn't alone, the Mizuki idiot was talking to him (probably about the forbidden scroll) I thought. When they noticed me walking in their direction, they stopped talking. I walked closer to them with a death glare directed to the big idiot, who just gave a wary smile and poofed away.

I turned to Naruto and asked "what were you talking with him?" "Ah-about the re-exam... YEAH! About the re-exam." He replied quickly. "You know Naruto, you are one of the worst liars I ever known. 'sigh' I am not going to force you to spill the truth. Just...... be carful with what ever stupidity you intend to do" I said patting his head. "Yeah... right" he replied looking down with a tint of guilt in his tone. I nodded my head, turn around and walked away from him waving my hand with a loud "Bye! See you tomorrow!".

Next day-

Kira pov-

Next morning came pretty quickly. I got up and got ready. I walked into the kitchen, greeting my ghost companions, sat on the table and finished my (f/f) and (f/d). then I walked slowly to the school.

Lately nothing interesting has been going around but I think today is the day it changes. Today we get out test results and team formation. I am quite nervous and excited to know which team they would put me.

I reached the class room early and sat next to Shikamaru, who as usual was asleep. The class filled in, Sasuke walked in crowded by his fangirls, Hinata came in all shy and Naruto ran in with bandages on his face ... pretty normal.

After a few minutes Ino and Sakura ran into the class screaming they were first. They both ran to join the fangirl crowd around Sasugay. I give little to no shit about Ino being there, but seeing Sakura there made me absolutely jealous and I am not even going to hide it. In my past life, Sakura did mention how she acted all girly and obsessive for Sasuke even if she did not like him one bit, all just to be acknowledged by others. Even if I know that, I am still quite jealous.

Iruka-Sensei walked also covered in bandages, no one questioned anything. With a big smile he said "ALL OF YOU PASS". We all cheered as he continued "the class topper is Nara Shikamaru with 100/100 followed by Yozoro Kira 99.5/100 and Uchiha Sasuke 99/100 as the second toppers and Haruno Sakura 98/100 as the third topper". To say the least, I was quite alright with the results, I did expect to be the second, after all I made one small mistake when I copied Shikamaru.

After telling everyone's mark, ending with Naruto who just-passed the exam, he announced our teams. "Next up team 7" "Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura" for that Naruto jumped and Sakura sulked "Uchiha Sasuke" to this Naruto sulked and Sakura jumped. "Since we have uneven number of students, one team will have four genins and that team is team7" said Iruka-Sensei. Many murmured among themselves as I prayed it would be me. Iruka-Sensei said "the fourth member of team is... Yozoro Kira" when the class heard it, some sulked and some murmured. Sakura and Naruto both jumped up in joy at the mention of my name, while Sasuke just sat there indifferent.

In other hand, I was so happy to be on the same team as my crush and best friend. The rest of the class went quickly. In the break time, I spend time with Shikamaru and Hinata, talking about our new teams.

The bell rang indicating the end of break. We all filled into the class as Iruka-Sensei said about meeting our new teachers. Time passed as every one left with their teachers. The last one to leave was Hinata and her team with their sensei Kurenai but still no sign of our teacher. As a punishment for being late, Naruto pulled a prank by holding a duster in-between the sliding doors.

Sakura scolded him for that, while Sasuke commented on how it wouldn't work. I on the other hand had other plans. Without saying anything I went to the front, took a chalk and scribbled a lot on the board. Then walked to the door, took the duster, walked back to the board and erased my scribble art. Now the grey duster was completely white. I walked back to the door and put the duster on its spot with a small evil grin. Sasuke just grumbled about being childish, Sakura scolded me for joining Naruto, while he just giggled and gave me a thumbs up.

While this was happening, the door slid open and thud was heard. All our heads turned in the direction to see a big cloud of white dust. When it disappeared there stood...............

================================================================================================================================================================

sorry it took so long😔

i was... doing stuff  ^3^

i hope you enjoyed it and please stay tuned for the next chapter(I  ゚ー゚)ノ

again i apologize for the delay

Also thankyou for 3k views (^人^)

- author out