a little upgrade

don't you think the Uzumaki family is one of the cutest families in the whole anime 🥺😍

(credits to artist)

A week after the spar- evening

Kira pov-

It's been a week since the fight. Even if I did not watch much of the fight, just like I said Yuki and Tsuki were the ones who won. To keep a low profile, Yuki and Tsuki showed skills that only matched a high chunin to low jonin, which now led them to be part of the now chunin- future jonin teachers.

Apparently, they would take missions now and then. Yuki would have less mission in accordance to take care of her 'child' which is my flamboyant self. As for me, I dragged in two more spirits, who I scared the sh*t out off last week, by turning back normal.

Right now, Yuki is in the kitchen cooking supper, while Tsuki is in the couch reading some books and the ghost people took the liberty to roam around the village. I was sitting on the floor and practicing, more like upgrading my jutsus.

---------------------------------------------------skip this part if you want---------------------------------------------------

I screamed in frustration, which caught Tsuki attention, so he looked up from his book and said "why are screaming at 5 in the evening brat?" "Well, I am trying to concentrate on this jutsu. but it is not working" I replied "tell me what this jutsu is about, maybe I can help" he said.

"Fine; this is not some new jutsu, just an upgrade for the blood clone jutsu" I said. Ok he replied as I continued "since you know we need a certain person's blood to make only one clone of them. So, how about using transformation jutsu, mixing it with blood clone will help us to make more clones of other people without the use of their blood." "Ok, I don't see the problem here" he said.

"Dumb, you are always dumb. Blood clones are not like normal shadow clones or water clones to just easily mold it to form a different person. It is a complicate structure consist of blood, veins, organs and bone remember? They are hard to modify." I replied "then... why don't you use genjutsu?" he asked.

"You think I wouldn't have thought of that, genjutsu is a great idea for any other clones. But blood clone is mainly for faking deaths, which you as the god of death should know dying weakens the chakra and the genjutsu might be released automatically." I spoke. "Your right but that does not mean you need to bring my job in it" he grumbled. It became quite as both of us thought of a way to fix the problem.

"Why are you both stressing so much over this small problem. Why not just mix our soul manipulation jutsu, which helped us turn human" said Yuki walking into the room. "Well, you did explain how your soul manipulation works and it is easy to manipulate soul than one's body" I mumbled. "So how about instead of soul manipulation, I manipulate the clone's chakra, since everyone's chakra has a difference" I continued to mumble "so if I manipulate one's chakra, then IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO CHANGE THEIR BODY DESIGN AS WELL!! Since the body changes and grows in order to adapt to one's chakra nature. YUKI YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!" I jumped excited and hugged her.

"Great now let me try again" I said and bit my thumb, did a few hand signs and said "blood clone jutsu". then I dropped a few drops of my blood on the ground. The blood started to take change, then started to generate and mold. Starting with bones, then organs, muscles then lastly skin. "Crap, I forgot how disturbing this clone modification is" I said a little disgusted. I looked at my clone which has similar clothes to me, which is actually part of its skin modified into cloths, one of the reasons I am disgusted of this particular clone jutsu.

Ok now back to what I was doing, I looked at my clone and see the chakra string connected from me to her "now to manipulate it" I was about to do it but Yuki stopped me "nope, you are not doing it in the middle of the living room, get out and do it somewhere else" she said "fine" I replied and teleported myself and my clone to the middle of a clearing in the forest of death, since nobody other than Anko actually have the gut to come here. I conseil three forth of my chakra, then got back to work.