back to baby steps

After the long talk with the two wolf spirits about how Kira and her comrades died and how she can stop it. Kira woke up in an unfamiliar room.

Kira pov-

(What is this room) I thought just then I saw a woman dressed in nurse uniform walked to wards me. I heard her say "poor child, her mother died just after giving birth to her. I heard her father died in the war as well. She only has her brother now" (HAH! Is she talking about me. Am I the baby.... wait I AM A BABY?!! HEY TSUKI YOU OLD WOLF WHERE ARE YOU EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING?!! TSUKI YUKI ANYONE?!! Where are they) I thought and screamed but what came out of my mouth was just weird baby noises.

I laid there horrified of my own action, that I didn't notice my crying brother walking to my side. Just when I noticed him, two other figures emerged from behind him. A white-haired female and a black-haired male with a scar on his left eye. The female tried to comfort my brother while the male stared at me intensely. He looked like he was going to kidnap me so I screamed, I think it got the nurse's attention. She turns to the now arrived people in the room and asked "I am sorry, but who are you guys?" to this the black- haired man replied turning to the nurse with a charming smile.

"Oh, I am sorry if I scared you miss. My name is Yozoro Tsukino and this is my wife Yozoro Yukira. We are these children's distinct uncle and aunt. Since unfortunately both their parents had perished, we are willing to adopt them" he said trying to make a sad face

 Since unfortunately both their parents had perished, we are willing to adopt them" he said trying to make a sad face

                                                                                   Yozoro Tsukino

                                                                                       Yozoro Yukira

                                                                                       Yozoro Yukira

(eww disgusting and suspicious. I am pretty sure I don't have any uncle or aunt with those names.

Tsuki- yes because you don't.

Kira- so now you decided to show up, but where are you

Tsuki- right here waving at you.

Kira- the only person waving at me is this creepy old du- wait this is you

Tsuki- yes, this CrEePy oLd DuDe is me and that is Yuki

Kira- but how

Yuki- it just ajutsu every spirit like us have child, now be calm and act like a child. I will explain the rest later)

The nurse then spoke with a flushed cheek "o-oh I am sor-ry for your loss sir. Can I see the adoption document to confirm" "sure" Tsuki replied and handed her the documents.

Half an hour later

Third person pov-

Finally, they were out of the hospital. They all went to the Yozoro compound where the other clan members live.

(Kira- why here? People treat us like sh*t in here.

Tsuki- we will take you to Konoha but your brother will have to stay here brat.

Kira- but why?

Yuki- well you want your brother to live happily with his husband, right?

Kira-yes.

Yuki- he has to grow up here to meet Mele and Tsunade again and also to become the future Hanakage.

Kira- oh ok... poor him, he has to suffer all by himself.

Tsuki- oh don't worry brat, this time we made sure to inform the Haruno head about his existence, so they will look after him from now.

Yuki- yeah, we just came here to collect his stuff and then drop him at the Haruno estate.

Kira- 'sigh' I just hope everything goes well.)

With that they left Shiro with the Haruno head and left to Konoha.

Two days later

At the Konoha entrance

Izumo and Kotetsu were on duty and surprisingly were awake. They saw two hooded figures approaching the village entrance. Just when they reached the gates, they told the figures to stop and remove the hood. It was obvious to you readers that the figure was Yuki and Tsuki.

Izumo aske "state your Business in Konoha?" "My name is Tsukino and this is my wife Yukira. We are from Kumo, the village hidden by clouds. We came here to start a new life, as you can see my wife just had our first child" Tsuki said, both the gate keepers turned to Yuki who held a bundle in hand. Kotetsu walked to her and took the bundle from her and walked back to Izumo. He held the bundle as both him and Izumo peeked inside to se cute little baby Kira sleeping from tiredness.

It went completely quite, both Yukira and Tsukino were worried about the awkward silence. Kira opened her eyes to se both Izumo and Kotetsu's face near her and giggled. This made both the gate keepers to break from their trance and start cooing and playing with the child. Both Yuki and Tsuki sighed in relief and smiled at the scene.

Just then an ANBU appeared in front of the two-gate keeper, startling them and made them almost drop the little girl. "Wah! ANBU-San you scared us" said Kotetsu, handing the child back to her 'father'. The ANBU ignored him and turned to the new visitors and said "the Hokage wants to meet you" and left in a twirl of leaves.

Hearing that Izumo and Kotetsu sighed and said at the same time " well it was cute while it lasted"

"Thank you for your help, then shall we move forward" asked Tsuki with a smile "sure" sighed Izumo looking down as kotetsu just waved. With that the couple walked in the direction of the Hokage office. Ten minutes later they reached the hokage's office door and knocked on it. Instead of a female's voice, they heard a male voice. They opened the door to see.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hah! I know you guys were not expecting this plot twist.😏

people who read the previous chapter too, thankyou😊

people who did not read the previous chapter, its ok and thankyou for reading this chapter.😊

I hope you guys enjoy and see you next time !!!!

-author out