Introduction to Bakashi

(credits to artist)

Last time: - the door slid open and thud was heard. All our heads turned in the direction to see a big cloud of white dust. When it disappeared there stood...............

Third person pov-

When the dust cleared, there stood all in his glory, Konoha's copycat ninja Hatake Kakashi. He looked stunned by what had happened. It looked like he did not expect that. He broke out of his trance when he heard Kira and Naruto laughing on the floor with Sasuke trying to hide his laugh and Sakura apologizing with stiffened giggles.

"My first impression on you guys. You are all a bunch of idiots. Get up and meet me on the roof." He said and puffed away. Naruto and Sasuke raced up the stairs, while Kira calmly walked near Sakura, held by the waist and teleported in a twirl of roses. When they arrived on the roof with a blushing Sakura and a proud Kira, they startled Kakashi... again. Kira and Sakura sat and chatted as they waited for the two knuckle heads, who had arrived a few minutes later sweating and panting.

"Wow, you guys look like you just ran a marathon." Kira said. Both the panting boys wiped their heads in her directions in shock before Naruto jumped and pointed an accusing finger at her and shouted "YOU! How did you both get here so fast!?!?" "You do realize that you can just transport to the roof, right?" asked Sakura confused "right? ~" asked Kira with a teasing smirk. Naruto realized he was an idiot and sulked while Sasuke face palmed. They both sat down, with Naruto on left of Sakura and Sasuke on right of Kira. "'le clear throat' how about you guys start by introducing yourselves?" asked Kakashi "and how do we do that sensei" asked Kira "well, tell your name, your likes and dislikes, hobbies and your plans for the future" "how about YOU start by introducing yourself" replied Naruto. "'sigh' well, my name is Hatake Kakashi. I don't particularly like or hate anything. My hobbies are none of your concern and for my future dream, I don't have one."

All the genin's sweat dropped as Kira thought (he said nothing but his name. then again this is Kakashi we're talking about). "Alright next you blonde with wiskers"

Kira pov-

"Alright next you blonde with wiskers" said Kakashi pointing at Naruto "MY NAME IS UZUMAKI NARUTO! I like all kinds of ramen, Kira, Sakura-Chan and all my other friends. I hate the ten minutes I wait for ramen, bullies and THIS TEME!" Naruto said pointing at Sasuke at the end. The said boy just did his ole old uchiha's Hmph in reply. "Ok, next you pinkie" Kakashi said referring to Sakura "my name is Haruno Sakura and I like -hehe- a- I lik-like 'inaudible mumble'... and my dislikes are bullies and as for my dreams, ah-I want-want to be the best medical ninja in the world" Sakura said with pride at the end (she giggled and blushed looking at my direction when she said what she likes but was she looking at me or the duck Butt next to me) Kira thought with a slight disappointment.

"Ok your next, emo girl" said Kakashi pointing at me (EMO GIRL?!? Do I look emo to him!?!) "Well, the names Yozoro Kira, my likes are Sakura, Naruto and my friends, training and [your likes], I hate a lot of things, my hobbies are sparring and [ your hobbies] and as for my dream I want to become [ your dream] and stand by Naruto when he his Hokage." I finished with a bore look. Next, he told Sasuke to introduce himself which I muted out by thinking (hmm by now the Akatsuki must be formed, I should probably send a blood clone to them and send them safely to Hana) I thought. When I tuned back to reality, there was awkward silence, (I guess the Uchiha finished with his dramatic not a dream because I will make it true shit) I thought with a sweat drop.

"Hm, anyway tomorrow meet me in the ground for you first mission and remember not to eat" Kakashi said and poofed away. "Well, who wants to eat ramen? My treat for getting on the same team." I spoke. Naruto raised his hand in joy as Sakura said yes with a smile. We all turned to the duck butt hair to see him leave. "'sigh' I guess less paying for me. come on guys lets go" I said as we teleported to our favorite ramen shop.

The Haruno estate in the village hidden in flowers-

Third person pov-

The day Tsuki and Yuki arrived, they had no problem locating the young Shiro but to talk to him, was a little troubling. You see instead of the calm hanakage Shiro, this one is 17 and is on the end of his age of adolescence which if you know is a though time to handle. For starters, he would be all moody, introvert and shit, so whenever the couple try to approach him, he just runs away.

But somehow, they managed to corner him and when they brought back his memories all hell broke out. He went from moody, took a 180 degree turn and screamed at the top of his lungs "I HAVE A SISTER?!?!? I can't believe it. I have a sister... I become the hanakage ... and I MARRIED MELE". It took the both hours to calm the poor boy. When he did calm down, he started questioning a lot of things, which kind of annoyed the both, so they did the one thing that came to their minds. Brought Mele and revived his memories.

Unlike Shiro he did not scream, he did widen his eyes but soon calmed down and helped the couple calm his boyfriend down. When everything became calm, Tsuki explain what Shiro had to do and so instead of waiting another seven years to become Hanakage, he raced up the ranks within the next one year and became one by the time Kira got into teams. So, right now he is one of the youngest kages with Tsuki as his assistant. Now all they have to do is wait for Kira to send the new members of Hana.

Back to Kira pov-

After that ramen date with Sakura with Naruto as a third wheel I reached home. As soon as I went in, I went to my room and took out a black scroll from deep under my closet. It was scroll previously given to me by Yuki who said to give it to the Akatsuki head Pein.

According to what she said, when Pein releases the seal on the scroll he will get back his memories along with Konan and Itachi. I don't know how that is possible but I won't waste my time questioning about it. Inside the scroll would be the information on what they have to do next.

All I have to do is to just deliver it and that's what I did. I made a blood clone, transformed it to my old self and send it to their hideout. "Now all I have to do is wait for Tsuki to tell me that they have arrived safely. Finally, one job down. Now I can get some shut eyes." I said and went to bed.

================================================================================================================================================================

sorry i just started a new year in high school and am really busy😅.

i am also kind of losing ideas 😓but don't worry i won't stop updating just would be more slower

sorry and i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

soon the story will get more interesting but for now please bare with me

 and again thanks for reading🤗, see you in another chapter😉- author out