Forgiveness

It was one day before the wedding; Sakura was spending time with the other girls. They all were having a tea party. Sakura sat beside Konan with Hinata to her left. Tenten, Karin and Ino sat in front of them. Temari walked in with a pot of tea and some snacks, only to realize the thick awkward silence in the place. She cleared her throat, set down the tea and sat down at the end of the table.

Sakura pov-

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there for one of them to start a topic. Suddenly Ino slammed the table making the other jump and said "lo-look I don't know how to say this ok? J-just don't laugh!" we all just nodded her to continue "we-well, first I am sorry. I .... shouldn't have been so mean and made fun of you like that. I-I was you first friend and I .....didn't do anything when the other tormented you but...instead joined them. All of that ju-just because we both liked the same boy. I know its hard to believe but I am sorry for not... being there for you in your worst time." She finished looking down. We all stayed quite for a minute before bursting out laughing

"A-AH!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAUGH!!" she screamed embarrassed "well it just funny to see you apologize Ino- pig" I said getting up "w-well are you forgiving me?" she asked looking away "well, I was never angry at you to begin with. So why forgiving" I said walking to her "a-ah but why ?" she questioned turning to me "well... you are my first friend and I really didn't like Sasuke, so why hate. I knew you did all this because you thought I liked him. If you didn't you wouldn't hate me now, would you?" I said, to which she shook her head no "then why hate ha? I don't hate any of you, just disappointed" "You are right but still it was wrong of me to do such things to you" she said "and Hinata I am also sorry for saying those stuff about you as well" she continued. Hinata stood up and said "well it was hurtful but... if you guys didn't say such things I would still be that soft weak Hinata. So, I forgive you and you guys too" she said turning to the others.

Both Karin and Tenten stood up now and said "I didn't like you and I still don't but that does not mean I don't admire you. To be honest I was just jealous, when all of us from some big clans with powerful kenki jenkai were weak. You, who doesn't have any clan power was so strong, it made me so envious. That is the reason I bullied you. Sorry" Karin said "she is right, when all of us were there lady Tsunade took you under her wing, it made me feel like I was the only one who have stayed weak, if I didn't do anything to you. I am sorry too" "well since you guys realized your mistakes, why hold grouch. I forgive all of you" I said with a smile. Ino hugged me and the other joined in. after the hug we all sat down and continued our little tea party. "wow that went well" said Temari "yes, I hope they forgive us like that" said Konan "of course they will" replied Temari.

In the evening we met with the boys, who also apologized. As the day came to an end Neji and Sasuke asked for a sparing match with me and Hinata. Which we both agreed for the next morning.

The next day

Third person pov-

First was Hinata and Neji's match, which they both agreed on taijutsu match. So, I put a seal on both of them, so they can't use ninjutsu. The fight only lasted for 5 minutes

It began with Hinata and Neji circling each other, each one being serious as the tension they had caused thickened. Suddenly, Hinata lept forward, charging at Neji. Unprepared, Neji recoiled from a punch to his jaw with a wince. In retaliation, he prepared to strike her in the stomach, but he hesitated. "Don't do that," Hinata said to him before striking him in the shoulder with a hard fist. Neji fell backward with a loud thud. "Hesitation is fatal," she finished, offering a hand to help him. "You could've done better, why did you hesitate" she asked "because your boyfriend would stop glaring at me" he replied "ha, Itachi-Kun why?! You know I can take him, right?" Hinata whined " I know but still couldn't help" Itachi replied and shrugged. "hmph" she said and went back "maybe we can fight some other time ni-San" she said turning back to which Neji froze (NI-SAN, SHE CALLED ME NI-SAN" he screamed in his head but just nodded in reply and went to stand by to watch the next match.

The next fight began, but this time any justsu is involve.

Just like the last fight Sakura began by lunging at Sasuke as he flares his Magekyou Sharingan

[ imagine the fight, too lazy] at the end both of them were too tired to move, Sasuke's eyes bleeding from using his Magekyou and Sakura was in low chakra from using her byakugo. The whole area around them had huge holes and gashes. Both of them were covered in bruises but both were satisfied with the match. Naruto went to Sasuke and Kira went to Sakura "it was a good match. It's been so long since I fought with that much strength. Sakura, have to admit, you are a lot stronger now and a worthy opponent. Hope we could spare again" said Sasuke with Naruto holding him "same goes for you too Sasuke, it was an amazing match, lets spare again sometime" replied Sakura. Both nodded at each other with the other in the back ground still shocked from the intense match.

After bidding good bye to everyone Kira carried Sakura back to her home to patch her up.

At Sakura's house

Third person pov-

They reached Sakura's house and opened the front door. It dark with only the moon light visible from the windows. Kira didn't bother to on the light and just carried Sakura in and sat her gently on her couch and went to find a medical kit. She returned with the med kit, set it on the tea table and squat down in front of Sakura.

It was a peaceful silence as Kira cleaned Sakura's wounds. After a few minutes, Kira finished cleaning and patched up the last scratch on her cheeks. She held Sakura's chin and titled it to the side to see if there was any other wound, when she caught Sakura staring at her. Her face beautifully illuminated by the moon light. Their eyes locked on each other for what felt like hours but in reality, mere seconds. Kira leaned in. Sakura closed her eyes and leaned in as well, getting ready for what was coming. Instead of connecting their lips Kira leaned to her ears and said in a hush tone "be patient darling, one more day and I am all yours. For now Good night" and kissed her bruised cheeks. Sakura opened her eyes to find no one in front of her. Her face turned a deep shade of red as she repeated Kira's word in her head "ahh! Baka Kira Baka Kira!!" she screamed while covering her face. Unknown to her Kira was still there hiding herself in the room's shadow. after hearing what Sakura said, she just chuckled silently and left.

When Kira reached her house, she greeted her brother and brother-in-law and went straight to her room. As soon as she reached her room, she jumped on her bed, turned around and look at her room ceiling and thought

(Damn, I really am getting married

Tsuki- yes even I cannot believe it. You, getting married, and to a beautiful girl like her, it's nearly impossible.

Kira- HA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IMPOSIBLE YOU OLD WOLF!

Tsuki- it means, what it exactly means beside you are- he got cut of by a slap from Yuki

Yuki- Shut up old man, you yourself are lucky to have me and you talk like that. She turned to Kira and said

Yuki- you should get some sleep Kira. Tomorrow is your big day.

Tsuki mumbled while rubbing the place he was slapped- yeah, the day you are put in a prison called married life.

Yuki- SHUT UP YOU!! To this Tsuki cowered away. Kira- w-ell good night) with that Kira went to sleep, while dreaming about her blossom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter i know, but i just got more busier

So the next chapter will be only uploaded by next month so sorry ): - author out